Reviews for Tea or Coffee?
morrisons-freckles chapter 5 . 5/17
I'm in love with your writing and mainly read your ouat fics, so I decided to be a stalker and check out what else you write and got so excited when I saw Being Human! This was wonderful(sweet Annie and her tea "IT'S ALL BEEN MADE") and brought back SO MANY FEELS AND MEMORIES. Still one of my fave shows in the entire world, but no one I know has watched it nor have I found any good fics to soothe my BH cravings and feels until now!.(And how I now have to share Aidan Turner with the world sigh) I can't possible explain just how much I love this fic you have gifted us with but THANK YOU.
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
What a sweet story! I love how you wrote Mitchell. Great job'
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Enecs chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Awwwwwww! So sweet!
gebi chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
It made me smile, beautiful little story :)
judyootori chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
rollwithbutter chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Why did it not go like this for real? So much sweetness... :) I loved it.
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Fantastically written.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading another view of Annie and Mitchell- thank you.

LifeUpsideDown chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Good lord. That flower scene is quite possibly the sweetest thing I've ever read. Geezum.
Cockapoo chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This was such a beautiful story! I think this is one of the best Being Human fics I have read - I love Mitchell and Annie together, and your writing style was just...lovely. I totally enjoyed reading this, and I hope you write more for this wonderful couple! Thank you again for such a fantastic story!
Reptile Princess chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
That was very cute and just generally adorable. I loved it :)
Reptile Princess chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is really good, but depressing too. I like it :) it's unique.
Razer Athane chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
This was so sweet. The heart in the coffee, and the "I've never been in love before you", ugh so awesome. Nice job!
Razer Athane chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
This whole chapter gave me a toothache because of how sweet it is ;w;
Razer Athane chapter 3 . 3/15/2013