Reviews for I'm Just A Weapon
BrewedCoffee chapter 31 . 3/13/2019
Am I late for saying that I want you to continue this story? I just found out recentlu and this is amazing!
mirumy chapter 31 . 6/27/2018
I hope you follow the story.
It's great, one of my favorites.
soraxtsuna123 chapter 31 . 9/22/2016
I haven't read this story in a while and dived into this chapter, and I couldn't have been more confused. I literally stopped to try to remember what happened in previous chapters because my mind was screaming, "whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What is happening here? Is tsuna going to be touched? Whoa!" I remember now. :)
t.laurence7 chapter 31 . 8/23/2016
I absolutely know that I have read that exact same fic you're looking for. Lol. Problem is, I've also read many similar ones resembling the one you speak of. O.o The best ones I could find, however, are as follows;
Comfort for the Sky by Yuki28,
Caduta del Cielo by Chaos - Moved (this one was discontinued.!)
AND
Abandonment by Exile Wrath.

Hope that helps, somewhat.? I'm not totally sure which one it is, myself, to be honest, because like you I do not have the memory of an elephant. O.o I remember another one where TYL!Tsuna was shot by an enemy and slipped into a coma. But instead of remaining there, he made a wish on the Vongola ring and switched bodies with his past self. But while there, he killed yet again (to protect them, of course.!), causing his guardians to abandon him once more. And Reborn ends up telling Tsuna that he should relieve them of their guardian duties once he goes back to the future... I'm not sure if that's the one you're looking for, but its called;
Changing my Past by PureSurpriseCoupleKisaxRitsu.

Again, I hope that helps. :) :)
HeavensLuminousArc chapter 30 . 6/30/2016
I am really late for this story train but oh well. Cant ve fixed now. Ive been really enjoying this whole thing. Its interesting and there's a lot of things I'm curious about. Pretty sure you know what I'm referring to XD. Anyway, chances are you're never going to update this again but I still want to say thanks for tge good read. It was really enjoyable. Haha, I'm following this story just in case you update, k?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
The name of gokudera's weapon should be called an arm-canon it's more accurate and sounds cooler
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 30 . 7/24/2015
Kyaaa! What will happen next?
I can't wait!
VFive5 chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
another good chapter though i wish there was more to it but awesome none the less i can't wait for the next one
Nox Momo chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
Please continue this story, is so awesome and this ship is hard to find, plus this is so original and well written (and i love it too owo)
You Light The Sky chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
Oh my god, this fic is amazing and I love that you updated again! thank you! Also, the build-up to Tsuna's realization of his own feelings is well done.
UserKR8027 chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
Honestly, you are doing all of the 8027 fans out there a huge favor . Thank you
UserKR8027 chapter 29 . 7/19/2015
Nooooooo! Don't shut it down! This is like one of the best yamatsuna centric fics I've seen. I just don't think a lot of people know how to find it because honestly , I hadn't really looked for these two in crossovers, but I'm glad I did. Please continue!
Aureux chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
I really hope you continue this! The story is amazing. Throughly out and well written. I also apologize for any weird errors in my reply. I am on my phone and it won't let me see what I am writing.
xxnatsumi28xx chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
My tummy hurts because of laughing of what Yamamoto said to Tsuna... Hahahaha...
Phantom chapter 29 . 7/5/2015