Reviews for F Sharp
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Such a lovely story! Fabulous writing.
AsamiAkihito chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Such a beautiful story!
Puggle chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Really magical piece
Beepbeepme-NOFUCKYOU chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Good...s tory...
cryies yes this is good very good
harrietamidala1691 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I've got to ask-are you a musician, or have musical experience, yourself? I am a former violinist myself (though I gave it up my freshman year of college due to time crunches, but I might want to pick it up again in the near future, now that I am graduating this May). It brought nostalgia when I played in orchestras and you have a great handling of musical terminology. I'm loving this story.
Lady Ginger chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
wow! I love musicAUs!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Gah! "John, my beautiful John,"

Can you just stop with this perfection thing already? I think I'm dying of jealousy and going to sweet, fluff-filled heaven.
Sendai chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Yaaay? If this is the last chapter, then boo! I'll miss reading your work.
Still, it was very entertaining, and I thank you for the happy ending. Well done you!
drjamband chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
OMG I loved this story! I really loved how you portrayed Sherlock because it is so true that he is an entirely different person towards John and I think you captured that so well. I'm sad to see this story go but I'm glad I read it! Well done!
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
I love this story dearly. Thank you for sharing :) (That was a smiley face, just in-case ffnet thinks it's a link)
Magpie09 chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Very cute! Loved it!
across-the-sun chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Beautifully written. This chapter especially. Loved the ending! :D This whole story is great, such a unique idea and you made it amazing. Brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!
sparrowismyhummingbird
starrysummernights chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
This was worth the pain inflicted from the previous chapter. Lovely!
sadiegrl chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Reunited again, they are so cute x3
AiLoveS chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Thank you for this wonderful fic! ;D