Reviews for Bittersweet Wine
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I love you for writing this...I'm so feeling it right now. Just...hurgh:):) poor Neal!
darrenitis chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This story was really good!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Wow! Amazing! Just amazing! You truly captured the characters perfectly. You portrayed their relationship so incredibly. It was so sweet and touching. I think I understand what you mean by not wanting the comfort bounds to become out of character. I think if I know what you mean that I have that problem. I wrote a story on Neal and Peter too and I feel like I may have done that. But you didn't. You portrayed them incredibly well. I wish it was longer. I really enjoyed reading this. Really sweet and creative! Thanks for sharing! :)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Aww this is so incredibly sweet! That is spot on. The way Peter is always there for Neal and believes that no matter he does, Neal is never a disspaointment. Just totally spot on. I hate seeing Neal hurt himself though:( I'm glad Peter could finally help.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Wow.. so powerful. The way Peter reacts to seeing Neal wake up is just too beautiful. I couldn't believe how beautiful that moment was. Also, I thought the thing about the stars and Neal'd dad was really cute and creative. Honestly, I loved the end of this chpater so much. I loved how he thanked Peter. It's sweet to see just how much he appreciates Peter. I loved how Peter didn't get angry and Neal and instead offered him help. It was just really touching and really emphasizes the foundation of their unique, yet adorbale friendship. Love it. Cant wait to keep reading!:)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Wait i'm like crying.. firstly i actually think it's so adorable that you made Peter Neal's emergency contact. I feel like he would be it in the show as well. It's so sad to Neal in such a helpless state. But t's heart warming to see how much Peter's care about him and how incredibly sad and terrified he is to see that Neal was hurting himself. So so sad.. But this is literaly so good:)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Omg! I actually just died a little! This is soo good! When Peter saw the blood I actually started shreiking a little! Omg! Can't wait to keep reading. So suspenseful. I love it!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Wow! The imagery is incredible! You are so detail-oriented with your words! :) The language is so vivid. I can truly picture all of this happening so clearly. I feel so bad for Neal though! Hopefully Peter helps him soon! :)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love it so far! Your words are so vivid and creative! You truly capture poor Neal's unrelenting agony and depression. It's sad, but real. Very descriptive and creative. Can't wait to keep reading! :)
JustRandomPersom chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Want more! One chapter just isn't enough! Please!
Checkerz chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Awww! I loved that! *sniff sniff*
chinapps22 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I love this story! I don't see anything wrong with it and I really hope you continue this! I really love the whole Neal/Peter father son moments. Please continue!
Bella Kundu chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
That was short. You realize how much suspense we're in when you give us a chapter that's that good and that short? Write more soon, please.
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Crying here...Okay,okay, get it together...Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens! It's not everyday you get to see the infamous Neal Caffery in the arms of a crying FBI agent. Update soon!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
There's no actual tense issue. In a past tense sentence, one can describe action in present tense.

Also, I only just got this chapter on MFP, and I'm so sorry I couldn't be of help on this chapter. It was still excellent - really, really excellent.