Reviews for Heart of Magic
You've mixed up your roman numerals its IX not VIIII
jackwr chapter 1 . 2/18
so im guessing this wont ever be updated (and what happened to the soul eater)
Marshman101 chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
This is awesome and pooh what will he do she could touch him when he sleeps or stuff make more please
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
The bit about love and hate is really weird, as if you always had to hate what you love and love what you hate. There's more to love and hate than love-hate relationships, you know? One may hate spinach without loving it, and one may love pizza without hating it.
city bookworm chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
I liked your story when Harry was up against the British wizards. The idea of Arch Mages is an interesting one. With them as more powerfull, and allies with others like elves. The theme of other races that have a history of being treated awfully is used alot. I liked that you ended that, Ron as Dobby's slave is ironic. I am not getting the Roman parts. Are they starting another war this one would do more damage than the British mess. I also didn't see Ginny in the story there coming. I look forward to reading more if you continue the story.
chelle chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
VIIII is incorrect. It should be IX.
abby1006 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
There is a good story in here somewhere, however, the spelling and grammar are so horrible this is unreadable.
iDrinkCoffee chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Good fanfiction...Drama on chapter 14... Hmmm... Interesting plot. Will be following for future updates.
64teeth chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
So, Harry really has to knock some heads around or Britain gets fucked:-) nice
64teeth chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I generally don't like bashing of the characters, even if I sometimes laugh at it, but when they are this OOC like Remus it isn t even funny - I mean first he don't belive in his supposed best friend and don't check on him for twelve years in prison and then he has the gal to accuse a teenager of being the cause of his death, when it was Sirius own choices that caused it... So if everything in the past stayed canon then Remus behaviour is unexplanable and unresonable, isn't it? So give some reason, please:-)
64teeth chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
So the Death Eaters got the first taste of the new Harry Potter:-) it's seems to me they didn't like it, I wonder why:-D
64teeth chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
What language do the Order of Magic speak? Is it latin, italian or english? Or maybe their headquares are like reversed Babylon Tower? You speak any language you want and everybody understands you?:-) just wondering:-P and I see that stupid stayed stupid and didn't change at all - I mean Ron, Hermione and some others:-)
64teeth chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Nice, Harry is going to Britain to face his inner and outer fears:-) check out your small and capital letters when you write the names of the groups - like Death Eaters (not death eaters) too often you write them with small letter:-)
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Whoa, very nice plot idea, very interesting and quite unusual, but I didn't like how you wrote out the judgement - there was no law in it, the crimes weren't said, he couldn't say anything to explain himself or give reasons, and they gave the judgement without knowing all or to tell the truth any facts, not counting the trasspassing...
mobulis chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
To paraphrase captain kirk "No one wants war but people have a right to settle their own affairs".