Reviews for Still the One
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Under Oki Na chestnut of care, you and I, let's play well in, under the care of Oki Na chestnut
Celaj15 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
The great thing about this story, is that I could relate to this. The sad part: I have a feeling I'll be going through this myself when I have a family.

I love the characterizations. I think you have Tai and Matt down pretty well. And even the other digidestined were made quite well.
TheStardustDragon chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
please continue with thus story soon! I loved every word of it so please continue it soon! Can you please make it too where Tai (I'd is it matt?) can run again, if only for short amounts of time? I would really appreciate it! I think I will write my own digimon fan fiction, andyou are my insperation for it!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
IF YOU GET TUESDAY AND SHINJI TAKEN AWAY FROM TAI AND MATT I WILL STRANGLE YOU MYSELF AND THEN HANG YOU OVER A CLIFF FOR ANY SEADRAMON TO TAKE A BITE OF!
Gomomon: She's serious, I suggest you don't do anything rash.
Joe: She's impossible to deal with...
Sora: Impossible! She's down right unbearable!
Tai: Aw come on guys! She's sticking up for me and Matt!
Matt: At least show that you're still on our side!
Izzy: We never said we weren't.
Mimi: That's right, no one can make us turn against you two!
T.K: If anyone thinks that they can take my brothers kids away from them, then they have another thing coming! 'Cause I won't stand for it!
Kari: Neither will I! It's not right to be judged just because you like someone of the same gender!
Davis: By saying that it's wrong to love another of the same gender, you're basically saying that it's wrong to love at all!
Ken: Did I just hear something INTELLIGENT come out of your mouth?
Davis: Haha very funny.
Cody: Don't worry, this girl made me the top dog in our group when it comes to the law!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I know I am wasting my time but... I started reading this when you were still posting new chaps and I STILL want to see what happens :(
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Wait... so she's going to have sex with Tai then Matt? WHAT THE HELL!
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Oh la la this is boring and flat. It is still two chapters to go but, well, I'm done.
Angelfish369 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
This is extremely cute! I so wish you wrote more!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hey there! I'm still trying to make up for a backlog of reviews I have to give to old stories I read earlier this year, before I had a profile...so, three months later, here I am! )

Ahem...ok, this is one of my favourite fics ever. As in EVER, ever. I know it's not finished yet, and I know it's been a loooong time since this particular fic has been updated; but it's never too late to compliment, right? ;)

The writing style is involving, the themes of the story are utterly inspired and the character development...well, it's just sheer brilliance. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to find an author who charaterises this pairing as well as you do in your many, many fics. Awesomeness - to the max. D

Someday, if an update were to find its way here...I think you'd make a LOT of people happy; old and new readers alike. Thank you for writing something so amazing. )
peachescream232 chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Cute.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
i really like dis fic

pls pls pls update soon.
koneko-2005 chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
Aw... no more... I was really enjoying reading this. I hope one day you'll update some more. I'll be looking out for it. Ja!
Patient Xero chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
your awesome !

i give this story 10,0,0,0,0 stars!

be sure to right more pleaze

pleaze pleaze!
Patient Xero chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
if she takes thier kids,i swear to god SHE IS A DEAD BIOTCH!Ahem really good fic!
Patient Xero chapter 4 . 9/17/2005