Reviews for The Poorly Planned Revenge
seems-pretty-legit chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
I'm smiling and tearing up. this story was beautiful, amazingly written, funny, and super sweet. I loved it
seems-pretty-legit chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
What's funny is that I'm listening to Little Jack Frost by Kate Rusby while reading this
SilverShadowWings chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Absolutely incredible. Loved every word of it. I would read this over and over but I'd die from a cuteness overload-I'm still gonna do it anyway ;p
Number One Otaku chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I...*gasp*... can't BREATHE! *Proceeds to laugh her arsch off* Raven: This is so friggin hilarious! I thought I was gonna pass out laughing! Especially when the Tooth Pigeon was going into hysterics. You are an awesome writer. Keep doing a good job. *Mumbles* And keep making Little Miss Birdbrain look like an idiot.*Regular Volume* Spirit of Fall and Halloween, OUT! P.S., Raven is my OC, please don't use her without permission.
JOKERS14 chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
Thank you for making such a beautiful and fun story. I loved it all the way through! bye-bye! :)
JOKERS14 chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
well now you know how 4-year-old Jack felt when he was sick, at least you don't have the nightmares only curable by a spell from Pitch Black himself! hopefully. :)
JOKERS14 chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
kyaaaa! now everyone excepts Pitch as a family member! And what better way to have Jack be more of a child than give him a fear! I just loved this conversation with Bunny and Jack!
JOKERS14 chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
KYAAAAAAAA! PIIIIITCH! IT'S SO CUTE, IT'S SO CUTE, IT'S SO CUUUTE! I LOVE THIS! XD
no.1 jackfan18 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Ohhhh a certain topic cool how about jack being potty trained or nightmares and don't wanna eat and feeling sick. But I mostly want the potty training chapter to appear. PLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Destined For Hell chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Didn't jack go swimming when they went to Disney? Jamie taught him how to swim
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
Awe cool awesome ending really enjoyed reading this story it was really well we ritten loved it soooo cute
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
Awesome awesome awesome chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
Haha awwwww sweet chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
She would make the coolest mom ;)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
Hahaha such a cute chapter love it