Reviews for Nothing Is Infinite
Please write more v
Bella-swan11 chapter 26 . 1/12
Jacqueline have you ever thought that your infertility can not be definitive, if you asked an expert like Quyburn; I could give you the answer to be fertile. Remember you were with Jaime, when Jaime returns there is a great chance that he will come and look for your company in many ways. Jacqueline you are a beautiful woman remember it, men like Robb Stark and Oberyn Martell can be attracted to you. Remember that you are Jacqueline Baratheom you should not let yourself be humiliated, you are the heir of the Baratheon and as such you will act. Unlike Cersei who is a prostitute and her bastard children, it's you Jacqueline who has real blood. Regarding Jaime if he prefers a bitch like his sister, then you should not suffer for him and seek your own happiness.
kai-baekyun98 chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
can't wait til next chapter
PamelaPandemic chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
just binged this story, hope school is going well. can't wait to read another chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/29/2017
Agh omg! That's all I can think after reading all the of the story thus far, it's really amazing thus far and really unique. Not just a cookie cutter fanfic with a different protagonist. I can't wait to read more and can't wait til the next chapter. Keep it up! I hope this hasn't beeen abandoned.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 25 . 11/7/2016
~_~
Bella-swan11 chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
Jacqueline have to be smart. Talk to Varys, you are able to realize that he does not support the Lannisters or the Baratheon.
You can see through that mask supports Targaryen. Tell help you escape with Sansa. Then you'll support as princess Daenerys Targaryen position.
Besides you need your freedom. If you want to find a way to make the Lannisters pay for their crimes.
Katy Birdy chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Love this story, so glad you have updated, please continue soon.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
You're pushing things by too fast. The fast updates are good, but slow down with the events you put in each chapter. We want details not a rapid pace. It's not attractive.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
Please update. I miss your story. I keep checking back
Bella-swan11 chapter 24 . 3/16/2016
Jacqueline is fine as you act, you're a Baratheon and as such you behave. After all if Stannis fall, you'll be the heir of all the Baratheon heritage.
That's something Tywin concluded, so far you've saved because you do not have your menstrual period but if you did. Surely he would marry you with his son Jaime.

Greetings.
Courtenae727 chapter 24 . 3/13/2016
great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/13/2016
Amazeballs! So good please continue writing I love this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2016
Please update please please pretty please
Joanna Jacobs chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
I need to know what goes down and how this ends!
Garlan Tyrell is SO underrated.