Reviews for Nothing Is Infinite
Bella-swan11 chapter 21 . 1/2
Jacqueline still time to reconsider, think that if Robb loves you can protect. Stop acting like a delicate young, take your hands in your own freedom.
Find Sandor Promise its weight in gold, tell him you will help to flee with Sansa Stark, you're a Baratheon it is obvious that negotiation can take UAN.
Let Jacqueline flees with Sansa, so you can safely return to Stark. True feelings for Jaime, so even think that obsessed with Cersei.
It is best that he take a decision, if you will look for you but take the opportunity to meet Robb.

Regards.
Wombat8 chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
I can't tell you how happy I was to see an email update regarding this story in my inbox! I first read it about a year ago and every now and then went back and reread it and always wondered what happened with Jacqueline and the other characters in your universe and had given up hope of finding out but it was such a well written story I lived in hope! A great New Year surprise! Congratulations on your achievements and hope you are enjoying Law School - looking very much forward to the next chapter
jzgonz24 chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
Great story so far! Hope to see more soon.
mellielannister chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I really need more! This story is so good.
Bella-swan11 chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Jacqueline life you are putting tough decisions, you know that your brother Stannis be beneficial if you marry Robb Stark in order to win the war.
Since accept give all the northern kingdom, so to achieve crowned as the king of landing .In addition that could tolerate the Stark join the Barratheon marriage, so would not be losing the north because you his sister would be queen.
Lady Catelyn know that marriage between Jacqueline and Robb would be best to win this war, as Stannis would support your child to join and win this war. Also you know your son fell in love with Jacqueline just see her, she is beautiful and has an excellent queen Baratheon character. Do not be surprised if Robb organizes everything to get married in a few days.
Jacqueline you are a worthy Baratheon know if the marriage is part of the duty to be king Stannis then you will realize. In addition intuit that Robb has feelings for you, is what you most want to be his wife Jacqueline do not be surprised if you run menstruate now, there are cases that women when they are newly adult happens, if it comes to pass means you are fertile and therefore You can have children.
That will happen when Jaime was learned that you are the future wife of Robb Stark, could endure jealousy imagine him in bed, imagining that he is the father of your children.

Greetings.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Ah, I was rooting for Jackie and Jaime.
x NikiSt x chapter 19 . 2/25/2015
please update soon
Maria Wallgren chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
Awesome! Update soon!
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
This story is very, very interesting and I liked it. Please update soon! :)
Diange chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
This story is far out my favorite story on this entire site. I hope you update soon.
Richasa chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
That was an interesting reunion. ;)
Shastter chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
This is an awesome story i really love Jackie's character! I also love how u have gotten her more involved in the story please please please please please Update as soon as possible!
ane chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
perfect.. very intersting
Bella-swan11 chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Jacqueline should keep quiet, you're a Baratheon should do honor to your name and show that they can not get close to you, just because you're in their territory.
Jacqueline just beware that Robb does not find out what happened to Jaime, I hope that you did not bring with it consequences.
Because there are for women who do not have their menstruation and can still have children and they do not know, now the important thing is to get out of there alive. Before the nobles who follow Robb suggest you to marry you for joining Stark and Baratheon families.

Greetings.