Reviews for Obsession
SunsetKitten92 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
No offense, but you are highly disturbed (and a pretty good writer) but HIGHLY disturbed.
LillyMay77 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
I wasn't expecting that ending! Congratulations on finishing the story after a couple versions. Great story! I'm glad Al wasn't that crazy!
ctc chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
YAY! But will we ever hear how they went back in time or how Severus determined the antidote?
ctc chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
oh no!
ChiffonShock chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This is crazy weird... and I'm looking forward to reading more soon! :-D
LillyMay77 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Oh yeah, that makes me feel better! I mean yes that's bad that someone did this on purpose, but at least Al is not the crazy jerk he appeared to be!
HeyItsJaydenn chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Thank god! I though Al was seriously mental!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I love itttt!
HeyItsJaydenn chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
I'm freaking out over here omg! If you keep updating like this I'm seriously gonna be in heaven! But oh my god Al is crazy!
ctc chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
EEEHHHHH... you better post the new chapt soon!
LillyMay77 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I hope she tells them! Poor Rose, what a horrible ordeal! I like this quiet sweet Scorpius!
HeyItsJaydenn chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Oh finally! I hope she tells them who it is! Update as soon as possible please! I love this story!
HeyItsJaydenn chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I wanna know who the raper is so bad! Albus or James? I'm positive it's not Scorpius, but I think he saw something. I love this story though!
ctc chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
no, not AL!
LillyMay77 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Very suspenseful, well written. I think I remember parts of what happens from the original, but he is so crazy! Update soon.