Reviews for JUST THIS ONCE
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh mother duckingson, how the blood is just gushing from my nose, I think u just killed me.
tyrant2love chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
wow that was amazing
lv90047 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Okay, I know I'm like super-late with reviewing but this was perfect! I was never more absorbed in a story than I was with this one. :) Gosh, I hope I phrased that correctly. xD But I hope you know what I mean!
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This has gotta be the best written one-shot ever :3 the language is awesome your grammar is like super good. And the content was just mouth-watering :3
aaa chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
if naruto can change his body to change his boobs, hips, sex organ- so why can't he change his cheeks to not have whiskers?_

i'm glad you had naruto acknowledge he was stupid to accept a drink from someone he didn't know- ending up getting drugged

thank goodness sasuke followed- a true hero

the story was enjoyable- thanx 4 sharing(an)...see what i did with 'sharing'; i added the 'an' to make it 'sharingan'- awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
OMG I loved it I love Sasunaru a lot more than Narusasu and u gave me what I wanted and I don't leave comments often so that's sayin sumetin

Arigato
TiinyDottTee chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
why hasn't this have more reviews?! This is perfect! I swear the fluff at the end nearly killed me. Love it 3
Blaine Knight chapter 1 . 2/13/2013