Reviews for Kariya's Legacy
angelvan105 chapter 10 . 10/18
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS SWEETEST AND MOST FAVOURITE OF ALL! I wish your version of Shinji were in Fate Stay Night it make it more interesting and awesome to be it! Sakura deserve a caring and loving brother like Shinji for sure! It seem battle have began and I looking forward for next chapter to come! good work! Thank you!
Zephyroths chapter 10 . 10/12
a route where Shinji and Shirou teams up to fight Rin. Hope you keep this updated
Punitor567 chapter 10 . 8/12
I'm sorry, but did you just make MATOU SHINJI A SYMPATHETIC CHARACTER?!
... I salute you. This is an absolutely amazing and unique concept. I doubt anyone else would even think about making that guy any more than the worthless chew toy he is in canon, so seriously, great job.
Great job, and I look forward to more.
Kairu Kagemori chapter 10 . 6/23
The next Chapter will be very good, i can imagine it. Rin will fight shinji and shiro and then when it is getting good ilya will show up and it will turn from bad to worse but in the end rin, Shinji and shiro wlll be OK sort of like that
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 10 . 6/23
Very awesome. The introduction of the remaining servants makes me very excited. The battle to come is guaranteed to satisfy. I'm really looking forward to sabers opinion of shinji as the story progresses. i'm sort of wondering what illyasveil is doing now. I'm guessing the the fights will be multichapter? Thanks for another great chapter. Have a nice day.
Great plot. Lu Bu is annoying though. He boasts he is no Alexander the Great.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/21
I love this. Just don't be too harsh on Rin.
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 6/20
I really hope they beat rin...then tie her up in a shibari knot...(overtop her clothing of course)

Imagine the utter humiliation and laughter Archer would give if they flip her skirt up to define the ropes image over her white
Law77 chapter 10 . 6/20
This was unexpectedly updated. How? Still though, ShinjixSakura
FoxOnPie chapter 10 . 6/20
Good to see an update after so long, and it definitely didn't disappoint.
Master of Dragons God chapter 10 . 6/20