Reviews for Kariya's Legacy
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 2/18
Shinji, not an asshole?! impossibru!
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 9 . 2/16
Great story so far! Keep up the good work and please update again soon.
Takai153 chapter 9 . 2/14
Cool chapter! I really like how the battle with Assassin went. Can't wait for the next chapter!
fatefan chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
glade to see this updated, liking it so far, you haven't mentioned yet in the story that the mage association considers eastern magic incompatible with their methods (for whatever reason). wonder when that will be brought up?
King Under the Mountain chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I can't remember which route it took place in, but it was mentioned that Assassin managed to drive off Berserker at some point, though it didn't really explain how he did it.
MangamanZX chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
It never ceases to amaze just how likable you've made shinji... And how much more badass he is here :)
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
This is still going on? Nice. Medea went for the rule breaker? She should know not to pursue Lu Bu. But I get where she's coming from. His NP might just be an excellent counter against the raging mass of OPness that is Berserker, after all. Thinking about it now, in a War without game breakers like EMIYA and Gilgamesh (and possibly Lu Bu), Heracles would be pretty much a guaranteed win.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Great story so far. I've been pretty much at a loss for anything constructive to say.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
A story that can make me like Shinji? Challenge accepted.
ManaZero chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
This is unexpectedly good. I didn't like Shinji much but, you make him likeable. You also make the fic more realistic. I've read many fic and most of them are to faithful to the story and does not think about Ripple Effect or Butterfly Effect. Meaning, it will become predictable and too unrealistic.

Keep up the good work. You've caught my attention. And now you must shoulder my expectations.
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Excellent! Another Intriguing chapter. sakura's determination to an active part neatly sets up her eventual refusal to remain on the sidelines. It will be interesting to read shirou's reaction to... everything he doesn't know about. Shinji's continued doubt of shirou's character doesn't really work with previous chapters mentioning them arguing which tactics are and aren't acceptable. These arguments should have at least allowed him to put aside expectations of underhanded betrayal. The switch from defender to aggressor as a way of setting up the first definitive battle was ingenious. even better is the elaborate mind games shinji wages to keep lu bu in check. Can't wait for the next chapter. Have a nice day.
Oh I am Slain chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Yay! It's alive! And I just rec'd this story to a forum a few days ago too. I like what you decided to do with Lu Bu's impetuousness and how Shinji dealt with it.

A few minor typos scattered throughout; the main disrupting one was "lighting in a bottle". Did you mean lightning?
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Lu Bu had fun til castor tried to go stabby stabby and steal the command seals
Impstar chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Rider got his ass kicked by a Servant who literally ONLY has skill going for him (albeit an overwhelming amount of it) and Caster. He's an arrogant jackass and frankly Shinji would have been better off just summoning... something. Lu Bu's rebellious nature ensures that he's as much a liability as an asset.

Looking forward to the next update.
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
A battle right off the bat! Very unexpected and much appreciated. The use of an alternate version cu chulainn is a nice touch, especially the hounds of ulster ability. I noticed his anti arrow skill. Do the special effect of his shenfu autamatically bypass it as they aren't a feature of standard arrows or only the ones with an area of effect? Now i'm even more excited to see the the other servants. Sakura definitely has feelings for shinji, feelings of the romantic nature. The crest worms are only preventing her from coming to term with those feelings, and are no longer the sole source. Shinji on the other hand has no romantic feelings for anyone aside from ayako who he's slightly but genuinely attracted to do to her honest nature. He probally has feelings sakura but they are deeply buried under the discomfort caused by zouken and the worms as well as his fatalist nature. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this, especially how shinji's grudge against rin plays out. I'll be watching for an update. Have a nice day.