Reviews for Kariya's Legacy
ezequiel.ayoroa chapter 11 . 8/18
From bad to worse, and they haven't even reached the mountain. I can't wait to see how this goes!
erihan chapter 11 . 5/26
ooooh its getting really good, i adore this fic so much. though i cant help but wonder how rin will feel when she realizes who she almost killed.
Draconic chapter 4 . 4/22
It's highly out of character for Sakura to cry. While she seems the type, you have to remember that she's been broken beyond the point of truly feeling regret, whether or not she wants to. She's also the strongest character in the entire nasuverse, from a psychological standing at least.

Bottom line, Sakura never cries. Not until someone saves her, or dies. And even under those circumstances it's doubtful,
Draconic chapter 2 . 4/22
The most useful feedback that I can offer you is that you should stop stating the point of view or the passage of time whenever you transition to a new scene. It interrupts the flow and is often unnecessary. If it is necessary to point out that time has passed, you can just tell the reader through the narrative. It's never necessary to tell the reader who the scene is focusing on either. Trust that your reader will be able to determine which characters are in a scene on their own without stating them outright. You can put their names into the narrative if you want, but don't interrupt the flow of the story to state what can be narrated.

At the end of a scene before a time skip, you can use a phrase like 'over the next three months,' to move the story along.

You're a capable enough writer to do this already. Don't hold yourself back with techniques used by amateurs.
Draconic chapter 1 . 4/22
Well, the thing about Shinji is that he's a bully, but he's far from what anyone would call evil. The kind of story you're writing feels like an excellent study of his character. It'll be interesting to see him working with Shiro and Rin. I expect lots of irritation on both Tohsaka and Shinji's parts.

You're right about Zouken. I insist that Gilgamesh is the biggest asshole in the series, because there is no term, expression, or description in the English language vile enough to capture the filth that is Zouken Matou. He shall suffer in this story for his plethora of crimes, as he has in many others, for his punishment must be endless.
Insert username chapter 3 . 4/4
OMG you made me actually like Shinji as a character! SHINJI MATOU! What magecraft are you using!? Jokes aside, really interesting story. Despite how much I hate hide, it's kind of plausible that he ended up like he did considering his conditions. So I'm glad u changed them
Oruzhiye chapter 11 . 3/30
Okay. I clicked this fic on a whim. Going in I didn't expect much because...Shinji.
But you have done something I didn't even know was possible. You have made a sympathetic character out of Shinji Fucking Matou. I'm actually rooting for Shinji's survival...I don't even know how to feel about that. While he is better as a brother, friend(sometimes), and human being in general, he still has those asshole type qualities that make him Shinji. That right there is some quality writing. And I'm loving it
This must be sooo weird for Archer. For there to be a Shinji that is a semi-decent person that doesn't abuse Sakura and everybody else around him.
I'm also really interested in how the relationship between Shirou and Saber will develop especially with the changes to Shirou.
I loved the fight with Rin. Controlled and elegant under pressure, from her combat style, skill in her thought process. She is a prodigy Magus and it shows.
It was mean of you to end the chapter right when Illya shows up. Wonder how Shinji is going to take it when Shirou tells him about how the Psycho Loli with a Berzerker is his sister.
Poor Shinji. This is just so unfair.
Ohmygod I'm never going to get used to feeling bad for Shinji.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 7 . 2/12
Ahaha guessed it was gonna be Lu Bu ever since you mentioned Chinese artifact. Nice!
Mingyu chapter 11 . 2/11
Rin always was the smart one. I guess we get to see this from the Servant side's like two cliffhangers for the price of one!

Thanks for the chapter!
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 11 . 2/10
Ouch. You've done a terrific job detailing the classic emiya brand fubar situation that is standard in all fate stay night variations. I wasn't expecting rin to go down this early but I'd hoped for at least a draw. Shinji's going to be very frustrated when he realizes that he can't target illya instead of beserker. Once illya starts bragging about beserker shinji will know all the servants in the war it'll be interesting to see how shinji attempts to plan for future battles. I'm kind of surprised shinji didn't rig that particular shenfu to automatically bring him to safety after the events with casters former master when he was knocked out. Thanks for another great chapter ,have a nice day.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 11 . 2/10
Well shit Shirou. I've got no idea how he's gonna survive this. Or Shinji.

Good to see you aren't dead though~
Law77 chapter 11 . 2/10
Bad luck...
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 11 . 2/10
Oh shit... O_O
angelvan105 chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS SWEETEST AND MOST FAVOURITE OF ALL! I wish your version of Shinji were in Fate Stay Night it make it more interesting and awesome to be it! Sakura deserve a caring and loving brother like Shinji for sure! It seem battle have began and I looking forward for next chapter to come! good work! Thank you!
Zephyroths chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
a route where Shinji and Shirou teams up to fight Rin. Hope you keep this updated