Reviews for Kariya's Legacy
CurryKing chapter 9 . 4/27
It bothers me a bit the way you've inserted Lu Bu. It just doesn't make much sense for his aunt to have choosen to get him Lu Bu given his background as the traitorous genius General. It almost seems better to just let the grail randomly match you with someone similar than than a traitorous General more renowned for his leadership than his prowess. I almost expected him to get a low ranked independent action capability from his legend.

In addition, it's really strange how you've made Lu Bu below even an amateur teenage boy in tactics given he's renowned as a genius and his success is no t due to his own prowess so much as his strategems.

But that said it's pretty cool how this us shaping and I thought it was a great thought to alter each of the versions and noble phantoms of the Servants.
Kairu Kagemori chapter 2 . 4/7
i have read this and it is very excited and awesome, i can't wait for the next capter and from the look of things shinji will partner up with emiya and can the fight between rider and alsi berserker be a draw with rider at the winning side because there is help from saber
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 2/18
Shinji, not an asshole?! impossibru!
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 9 . 2/16
Great story so far! Keep up the good work and please update again soon.
Takai153 chapter 9 . 2/14
Cool chapter! I really like how the battle with Assassin went. Can't wait for the next chapter!
fatefan chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
glade to see this updated, liking it so far, you haven't mentioned yet in the story that the mage association considers eastern magic incompatible with their methods (for whatever reason). wonder when that will be brought up?
King Under the Mountain chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I can't remember which route it took place in, but it was mentioned that Assassin managed to drive off Berserker at some point, though it didn't really explain how he did it.
MangamanZX chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
It never ceases to amaze just how likable you've made shinji... And how much more badass he is here :)
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
This is still going on? Nice. Medea went for the rule breaker? She should know not to pursue Lu Bu. But I get where she's coming from. His NP might just be an excellent counter against the raging mass of OPness that is Berserker, after all. Thinking about it now, in a War without game breakers like EMIYA and Gilgamesh (and possibly Lu Bu), Heracles would be pretty much a guaranteed win.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Great story so far. I've been pretty much at a loss for anything constructive to say.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
A story that can make me like Shinji? Challenge accepted.
ManaZero chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
This is unexpectedly good. I didn't like Shinji much but, you make him likeable. You also make the fic more realistic. I've read many fic and most of them are to faithful to the story and does not think about Ripple Effect or Butterfly Effect. Meaning, it will become predictable and too unrealistic.

Keep up the good work. You've caught my attention. And now you must shoulder my expectations.
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Excellent! Another Intriguing chapter. sakura's determination to an active part neatly sets up her eventual refusal to remain on the sidelines. It will be interesting to read shirou's reaction to... everything he doesn't know about. Shinji's continued doubt of shirou's character doesn't really work with previous chapters mentioning them arguing which tactics are and aren't acceptable. These arguments should have at least allowed him to put aside expectations of underhanded betrayal. The switch from defender to aggressor as a way of setting up the first definitive battle was ingenious. even better is the elaborate mind games shinji wages to keep lu bu in check. Can't wait for the next chapter. Have a nice day.
Oh I am Slain chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Yay! It's alive! And I just rec'd this story to a forum a few days ago too. I like what you decided to do with Lu Bu's impetuousness and how Shinji dealt with it.

A few minor typos scattered throughout; the main disrupting one was "lighting in a bottle". Did you mean lightning?
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Lu Bu had fun til castor tried to go stabby stabby and steal the command seals