Reviews for Kariya's Legacy
silverbug28 chapter 11 . 10/1
Wonderful story. It's a shame it'll likely never be completed. And it left off on such a cliffhanger too.
SentinalSlice chapter 11 . 9/6/2018
I really want to see more of this. Especially Shirou. I can't wait to see him get his UBW actualized. And for him to start getting better at tracing. Hopefully you have him have a confrontation with Archer which will speed up the process.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
I'm so glad I found this. This is a great work.
Aira Aura chapter 11 . 12/16/2017
what happen next?
I reallly like this story..
For me.. It not entirely Shinji fault he become like the canon..
If only he not born in that family.. I think he would be a good guy
fatfan chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
I read through this again. And even though it breaks or at least bends almost every rule in the nasuverse I think its a pity it wasn't finished. It was a good story
faust79 chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
waiting for update
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
I love it so far. I can't wait for you to get back to this so I can read the conclusion.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
This story is nothing short of amazing. A Shinji Matou that is actually LIKEABLE... Nice work there. Can't wait to see more of this incredible tale.
Aria6 chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
This is a lovely story and I hope to read more! :)
Need an account chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
This truly is a well written story. I love the idea of Kariya having some sort of lasting impact instead of just going through all that suffering and pain for nothing. It's also pretty cool to see a less of an asshole Shinji and you've written his inner conflict rather well. It's a shame you haven't touched this story for over a year but it's a darn good one so thank you ~
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
Wow, this was quite excellent. The possibility of a non-villainous Shinji Matou was something I thought not possible, but you pulled it off with flying colors. With that said, is this still being updated? It's not on your profile status. If it's not, it's a crying shame, since this is easily one of the better Nasuverse stories I've seen in all of my tenure as a TYPE-Lunatic.
ezequiel.ayoroa chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
From bad to worse, and they haven't even reached the mountain. I can't wait to see how this goes!
erihan chapter 11 . 5/26/2016
ooooh its getting really good, i adore this fic so much. though i cant help but wonder how rin will feel when she realizes who she almost killed.
Draconic chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
It's highly out of character for Sakura to cry. While she seems the type, you have to remember that she's been broken beyond the point of truly feeling regret, whether or not she wants to. She's also the strongest character in the entire nasuverse, from a psychological standing at least.

Bottom line, Sakura never cries. Not until someone saves her, or dies. And even under those circumstances it's doubtful,
Draconic chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
The most useful feedback that I can offer you is that you should stop stating the point of view or the passage of time whenever you transition to a new scene. It interrupts the flow and is often unnecessary. If it is necessary to point out that time has passed, you can just tell the reader through the narrative. It's never necessary to tell the reader who the scene is focusing on either. Trust that your reader will be able to determine which characters are in a scene on their own without stating them outright. You can put their names into the narrative if you want, but don't interrupt the flow of the story to state what can be narrated.

At the end of a scene before a time skip, you can use a phrase like 'over the next three months,' to move the story along.

You're a capable enough writer to do this already. Don't hold yourself back with techniques used by amateurs.