Reviews for My Little Pony: On a Pale Horse
Half Blood Black Prince chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
i love the story and i like his aditude hope it continuses fav
Wilson chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Ooo do continue! I find this story very fascinating! You do a splendid job writing as well...something to be proud of here!
Productive faffer chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
It's nice to see you back my good sir, and beautiful work as ever.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
A most excellent spin on MLP and refreshing to see some character put into your work. Most of the stories I've seen for MLP are so infuriatingly simple. Yours has me actually asking questions of the story. Looking forward to more chapters.
guisniperman chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Your story is epic. Not all that I thought it would be at first glance but far better, it helped me pass the time in this sleepless night of mine.
flying1funwind chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
good story i wonder what would happend next
LegaXi chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Shit i don't know what to say but it's a good story. I know i'm being an idoit but i was wondering of a story that a pony disrespecting Equestria which i'm reading now and it is really good to see it. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
what was wither anyway before he was a pony? he said he wasn't a human so what is he?
E chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
"I've started to think that keeping Wither here in Ponyville isn't the safest idea..." Yeah, you think.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
The writing is excellent, and I love the story. Keep up the awesome work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ive skipped most "main guy is clinically depressed" stories, as they're a waste if time and i dont care about how peiple think they have it so bad. But the absolute depression hanging off this guy, the fact that he ISNT going to look attractive, and that he wants nothing more then to gtfo is hilarious to me. Also, hes keeping his mouth shut and playing his cards close to his chest, which is logical in this situation.
Datcakemix chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
You deserve more reviews, this story is good.
E chapter 2 . 2/21/2013