Reviews for Selected Exerpts from the diary of Obi-Wan Kenobi
optigirl101 chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
Ha Ha that is so funny! i love the way u subtly hint at things rather than coming right out and saying them!

i love it!

pls update soon!
jedigal125 chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
lol! :P
NoName chapter 14 . 6/27/2005
Hilarious! I just read your whole story and I love it! It's cool to see things from Obi-Wan's POV!
Londonmage chapter 14 . 3/22/2003
Absolutely hysterical!

I loved it!

Got any more?

GodBless,

-SaraM
jedilittlebee chapter 14 . 1/12/2003
I loved your story. I didn't feel you were making fun of the character, just the situations and I loved it! I agree with you, Obi Wan's one liners just begged for more expansion. It struck me he had a very dry, but impish sense of humor and you pulled it off remarkably well. Since this site has screwed up its format for searching particular titles and authors again, I would very much appreciate it if you would e-mail me if you update this story, or write any others. Thanks, Debbie
batsojopo chapter 14 . 11/21/2002
I loved every entry! Great writing.
Heather chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Oh my gosh, I admire everything about this diary! It is funny yet Obi Wan remains stablely perturbed throughtout the whole thing. The brownies were a nice touch and I haven't seen anybody describe Anakin and his actions toward Padme quite as you have before. Anyway, I liked it and I hope you continue writing more of it!

-Heather
Vegesa SSJ Jedi Knight chapter 14 . 10/7/2002
_! Aw, Ol' Obi really does have no idea what he's in for, eh? LOL!
Han lover chapter 14 . 10/5/2002
I just read your bio, and discovered that you are also the mastermind behind "Legacy" I just want you to know that you are the *FIRST* one to have write TWO star wars fanfics whish I read. There might be more, but you will always be the first... Love you story! MOOOOOOOORE!
Vandesdelca chapter 14 . 10/4/2002
Obi-Wan should see a doctor about those 'visions' he keeps getting. And a straight jacket for Anakin.
aZrAeL chapter 13 . 9/27/2002
Funny, very funny... I like the subtle jokes, the descriptions of the dreams and the hints at other movies (Count Dooku and the Ring... *snicker*). Can't wait to read more!
aZrAeL chapter 13 . 9/27/2002
Elven Kyttin chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
I luv ur fic so much! Especially the references 2 other movies and stuff. I also think it would be funny 2 include something about Moulin Rouge.
Eljay chapter 12 . 9/25/2002
Brilliant. I loved it. care for another beta reader? **looks very coy and shy**I'll be waiting for an update, please post soon.
Anna Skywalker chapter 12 . 9/25/2002
ROFL! your best chapter yet! I loved the part about his 'dreams' _ please continue