Reviews for Forgiven
xSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I realllllyyyy LOVE this story! I love how you wrote the characters also. Specially since they aren't OOC
Mel chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Wow! This was amazing! Exceptional and beautifully written. I loved the emotion. Please, please update.
Dani Jones chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
*just barely gets around to this, sniffling* There's just something about the Volturi Masters that tug on my heart and make me just...feel for them. *wipes face* This was beautifully written, and I cannot wait to see more.

Loves,
Dani Jones
The Intergalactic Detective chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
*gasps* Oh. Oh!
It was amazing! *hyperventilating* Oh. Oh gosh. I don't have words.
Oh, Marcus... My heart aches for him. I can't imagine what he's going through and the fact that he's not real is completely irrelevant. -_-
Grr. I'm dying to know what Didyme is thinking of all this.
Ah, Demetri. Well, I don't think he needs to worry all that much. Didyme has always had a lot of admirers.

Hm... Good thing Sulpicia came to rescue him from his frantic thoughts.

Thank you for the lovely chapter and please update as soon as you can. *stands over you, tapping her foot expectantly*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is really interesting. I can't wait to read more!

There's just one (very random) thing I started wondering. It doesn't even have anything to do with the plot, but I'm curious. So, why is Aro so tolerant of 19th-century style clothing? If he was born over three thousand years ago, wouldn't he have got jaded with fashion earlier than that? Or if he's stuck with the views he held at the time he was turned, wouldn't he just keep complaining about how EVERYONE has started to wear something as barbaric as TROUSERS?

Yes, I'm aware I sound like I'm completely unsympathetic towards Aro and his suffering ;)
reader chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
what a cliff hanger! I cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
awesum update soon!
Hibiscus79 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Beautiful story!
Dani Jones chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
...

*shoves you toward the computer and puts Felix behind you* Write. Now.
Kyilliki chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I love the ideas in this story. Aro not being directly involved in Didyme's death is such an interesting take on things, and adds both nuance and this lurking sinister-ness (for lack of a better word) to their relationship. On a similar note, I cannot wait to read about Marcus' reunion with his mate. I'm sure your take on it will be lovely.

Please update soon!

- Kyilliki
hermonine chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
AHH! Evil Cliffy! *grabs white flag and throws it at writer* How Dare You! lol :P. Great chapter and I am really looking forward to the next one soooo...Update Soon! I really don't want to have to get out my pitch fork and go all out on you lol j/k :P. But I must know what happens with Marcus! :)
Annabeth Volturi chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Oh damn, for the love of all that's pure update soon i hate this cliffy!
The Intergalactic Detective chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
*stands motionlessly, her mouth hanging open*
*attacks you, tackling to the ground* FIONA! HOW... HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US?

*breaks down crying* Oh, you enjoy our suffering, don't you? I know that you do.

Okay, now seriously. It was wonderful! I don't have words to describe how I feel, so I won't embarrass myself. Your style is just magical; it doesn't even let me take my eyes off the screen.

This chapter was... Wow. Talk about intense.

*solemnly* But you must understand, that if you don't update your stories, I might just die.
hermonine chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Nice start to the story
My Beloved Octava Espada chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
oh my... is he planning to kill ARO? or what?