Reviews for Deep Thoughts
NorJC chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Very haiku-like in its simplicity...stunning and beautiful imagery. Nicely done! Thank you for sharing your talent with your loyal readers.
cuteypuffgirl chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
I really don't understand WHY this doesn't have more reviews than it does. Sure it's short, but seriously, it's beautiful.

Every emotion, feeling, storyline even, is so impeccably portrayed, I swear my heart nearly broke at the end of each one. The emotions were so real, so raw, it really gave the already well-known characters a new layer of depth and realism. I love so much, honestly. Writing is perfect, as are the emotions. This is amazing and gives an original concept a twist.

I loved it and I think you're doing a brilliant job so far. Please continue, I'd love to see what you put up next! :)

xx cuteypuffgirl
Black Licorice Addict chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
These are gorgeous. Not many authors can use such minimal amounts of words with such cunning, but you, my dear, excel with this story. And each account of these characters is so breathtakingly spot on that I can't help the twinge of my heart that comes when reaching the end.

Lovely. Just lovely :) Thank you.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
wow, you should continue this, i really would like to see what you come up with for wally, conner, mal, karen, cassie, babs and tim
Hockeygirl28 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
this one is my fav so far
Hockeygirl28 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
you are doing a great job of capturing the essence of the characters
Hockeygirl28 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
wow this is really good, fantastic job
Hockeygirl28 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013