Reviews for The Wind Itself Was Their Song
LoveOfAVampire chapter 12 . 10/24
This story is SOOO good! You should really consider finishing it! Please continue this (:
KristyB26 chapter 12 . 8/24
I know it's been quite a while since you updated this. But here's to hoping for another chapter anyways. Love your story!
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 8/11
Very cool story so far! :) Love the idea of Dacey and Robb together as you've seemingly set things up. Hope you continue this sometime.
Xoxy chapter 12 . 7/28
Great Story so far, do you want to continue it ?
Batman Fanatic chapter 12 . 7/16
Oh I really hope you will be able to update this story, it's amazing! While I'm not a fan of Catyln Stark for her treatment of Jon, realistically her angry would have been common and completely understandable in those times.(Even though its a fantasy story) I have to agree with her on this, the only ture victim here is Jon, while she knows the truth now, to much hurt, angry and hatred has existed and built up over the years to completely disappear from one day to another.
I'm also loving the Robb/Dacey thing hopefully they be able to be together.
miss stoneheart chapter 12 . 6/13
I really enjoy this fic, is amazing! I hope you continue...
I love this story ! Update soon
medstudent1026 chapter 12 . 3/12
bit i wabt dany and robb!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 12 . 2/10

...pretty please?
Lady Nyshah chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
Can't wait for more
S.J Spencers chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
This is the type of stories I love reading, I could never see Daenary and Jon as a couple. I cant wait until Ned tells Jon about his biological parents and Jon to be meet Daenary, I'm loving it.
tfranco9 chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Why all the stories I love are incomplete! Please finish! One of the best I ever read in this site! Really good work! Continue pleaaase! Really love this one!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
next next next
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Terrific story! I hope it continues!
El Chacal chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
I actually think, as this story progresses, that Robb Stark and Dacey Mormont are a great fit for each other. I have no objections to that relationship. There is some real love, loyalty and unity between the heir to Winterfell and the heir to Bear Island. As long as both houses continue, as long as Winterfell and Bear Island stand strong, it would be great to see Robb and Dacey come together. If there is more and Robb does end up with Dacey, great. If she only serves as Lady of Bear Island and stands by him as a friend/ally/sworn bannerwoman, that's OK too. Dacey Mormont is worlds better than any Frey. That's for damn sure.