Reviews for More Than Duty
tivytian chapter 1 . 5/19
This is my fav story about Mary and Mathew please finish it 20170519
This is May 6, 2017, please update and/or complete.
cerulean chapter 50 . 4/21
It has been an awful long time since you've updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know that this is maybe the fifth time I've reread this story and yes, I would really like to have this story updated.
lizziemackenzie chapter 50 . 4/10
Yes, please continue this story!
Please update the story . And I like your way to deal with Patrick situation more than canon, it is enjoyable to see how Matthew reveal Patrick , in the canon he just left and it made his appearance meaningless .
I am so anxious to know if the baby is a boy a girl , I do wish they have a baby boy this time and I hope there will be more babies to come , I always think they will have many children , at least four , it will be so lovely to see Lizzie rule the nursery .
Guest chapter 50 . 12/27/2016
Oh please update again ! I read this all in a day because it was so incredibly well written and planed, I just love it !
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
Please do update! I really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/23/2016
I stumbled on this story and was rather disappointed that it has yet to be completed. It's a great story! I've been looking for a fic that follows the canon storyline but with Matthew as the new earl.
Birta chapter 50 . 9/28/2016
Pleas don't stop it here. This story is so good and i just read through it for the third time in two days so pleas don't stop.
MrsGPotter2 chapter 50 . 9/13/2016
Absolutely addictive ' PLEASE continue!
Sugie chapter 50 . 9/4/2016
Please continue this story! You've come so far, it would be a shame to abandon it fifty chapters in, and I for one want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/21/2016
Waiting for an update, baby girl or boy? Walk again? Please.
Stephanie chapter 50 . 5/3/2016
Please, continue. I miss your wonderful story, your amazing writing. It is one year and two month fron last updating but I still hope you will finish this fanfiction story. Bye
hellyb chapter 50 . 3/27/2016
Any plans to finish this story?
Camilla10 chapter 18 . 3/18/2016
Did zippers were much in use at the time? After early and not very practical attempts, it seems it was patented in 1913 and became popular among middle class ladies (who had not a lady maid to dress and undress them). I doubt that Mary would use one.