Reviews for More Than Duty
Itz193 chapter 50 . 6/19
Enjoyed reading this story! I hope you'll honor us with an update. Thank you for sharing this.
tivytian chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
This is my fav story about Mary and Mathew please finish it 20170519
Guest chapter 50 . 5/6/2017
This is May 6, 2017, please update and/or complete.
cerulean chapter 50 . 4/21/2017
It has been an awful long time since you've updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know that this is maybe the fifth time I've reread this story and yes, I would really like to have this story updated.
lizziemackenzie chapter 50 . 4/10/2017
Yes, please continue this story!
Guest chapter 50 . 4/7/2017
Please update the story . And I like your way to deal with Patrick situation more than canon, it is enjoyable to see how Matthew reveal Patrick , in the canon he just left and it made his appearance meaningless .
I am so anxious to know if the baby is a boy a girl , I do wish they have a baby boy this time and I hope there will be more babies to come , I always think they will have many children , at least four , it will be so lovely to see Lizzie rule the nursery .
Guest chapter 50 . 12/27/2016
Oh please update again ! I read this all in a day because it was so incredibly well written and planed, I just love it !
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
Please do update! I really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/23/2016
I stumbled on this story and was rather disappointed that it has yet to be completed. It's a great story! I've been looking for a fic that follows the canon storyline but with Matthew as the new earl.
Birta chapter 50 . 9/28/2016
Pleas don't stop it here. This story is so good and i just read through it for the third time in two days so pleas don't stop.
MrsGPotter2 chapter 50 . 9/13/2016
Absolutely addictive ' PLEASE continue!
Sugie chapter 50 . 9/4/2016
Please continue this story! You've come so far, it would be a shame to abandon it fifty chapters in, and I for one want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/21/2016
Waiting for an update, baby girl or boy? Walk again? Please.
Stephanie chapter 50 . 5/3/2016
Please, continue. I miss your wonderful story, your amazing writing. It is one year and two month fron last updating but I still hope you will finish this fanfiction story. Bye
hellyb chapter 50 . 3/27/2016
Any plans to finish this story?