Reviews for More Than Duty
kehlana chapter 50 . 5/16
I love this story! i read it whole several times already and I will for sure reread it again. It is one of my most favourite ones in this fandom. I love your version of the charactersthey seem so very true to original despite the different path their lives took. I love how authentic Lizzie is as a child character. I was really impressed how you solved Carlisle and Patrick problems by using legal knowledgeI really wonder why they didn't do it on the show, your solution was so much better and realistic. I know that it's been 7 years since your last update, so you won't most likely go back to this story, but if you ever will I will most gladly read it!
The amount of spelling and grammatical errors in this is shocking and takes away from the story a bit. Nonetheless I am still enjoying the story - it’s interesting to imagine a perspective where Matthew becomes earl so early on and there aren’t completely calm seas.
Miya chapter 50 . 6/18/2021
I just discovered this story, and I love it! I do hope you continue it! It is excellently written.
LegendsOfTime chapter 50 . 9/16/2020
I hope you will one day carry on with this story
Mm fan chapter 50 . 8/30/2020
I have enjoyed your 50 chapters of this story and am very sorry you never finished it. The first 10 or so chapters were especially compelling.
AMillionMiles01 chapter 50 . 3/7/2020
Please please update this story! I absolutly love it!
I have dine nithung but read this story today
Guest chapter 50 . 7/24/2019
Dear writer, I do hope you will continue and finish this story at some point. It is a nice AU escape for those of us who stopped watching after they killed Matthew off.
Nienna.Earfalas2 chapter 34 . 6/14/2019
Argh...I think I truly despise Carlisle. But I'm very pleased that Matthew is getting some extra time at home.
Nienna.Earfalas2 chapter 20 . 6/13/2019
I would just like to say that I really, really don't like Carlisle. He claimed in the show that he loved Mary, but no man who truly loved would use blackmail and treat the woman he loves the way that Carlisle treated Mary.
Guest chapter 50 . 5/1/2019
Please continue writing! I can't wait to read more and am anxious to see how it ends :))
fields of lavender chapter 50 . 3/24/2019
This story has been intriguing. I need to know how it ends. Will Mary's baby be a boy or a girl? Will Matthew remain paralyzed? I like how you dealt with Sir Richard and Patrick's claim. Please keep going!
Itz193 chapter 50 . 6/19/2018
Enjoyed reading this story! I hope you'll honor us with an update. Thank you for sharing this.
tivytian chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
This is my fav story about Mary and Mathew please finish it 20170519
Guest chapter 50 . 5/6/2017
This is May 6, 2017, please update and/or complete.
cerulean chapter 50 . 4/21/2017
It has been an awful long time since you've updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know that this is maybe the fifth time I've reread this story and yes, I would really like to have this story updated.