Reviews for Be Mine
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww that was really sweet.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Too cute! /
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
A very sweet Valentine's day fic... nicely done!
cmwinner chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
39 years ago my dad went to see mom on Valentines Day. She sat one end of the couch and he sat on the other. She wouldn't sit near him as he had a rotten cold. He gave her roses and some chocolates and asked if she expected anything else. He then pulled out a diamond ring and put it on her finger. :) They are celebrating that tonight.
Tedi-Ruxe chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
So sweet
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I like :)

Very sweet, without over doing it. Simple. Believable.

And I have a favorite line :P -
"Ehh…you look comfy," he says.

Sorry for a very short review. I'm exhausted. But thanks a lot for this :)
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is the best V-day story I've read so far. Well-crafted, thoughtful, and sweet without being sentimental. Lovely work. Brava!
tivaandmcabby chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
A different take on valentines day, but sweet nonetheless and very well written. Your description and portrayal of characters is perfect!
jdeasselin chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
awww...this was so sweet...Tony was so sweet...I really liked it.
Sometimes Tony does such nice things - I want to fall in love with him..oh, that's right - I already have...
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Now that's someone who really cares about you!
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aw this was cute, like seriously adorable. Please write another story soon
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh, goodness.

I don't think I have recovered from my flailing enough to review yet ... just a moment.

*Deep breathhh*

Okay, first things first: I absolutely love sick!fics. On a normal day, and even if it's suckily written (which yours is far from). So, to have this lovely little gem on so special a day with my favourite pairing ... well, you can imagine how I feel :P

This works better than caffeine!

I really love the mug and Ziva's appreciation of it and the tea in it :D it's so sweet. And domestic, for the lack of a better word. I know they're in the bullpen and everything is store-bought and she really only said he was a nice guy, but it feels so ... homey. Like this will represent their relationship from here on out-the nice, subtle gestures; the covert compliments and the smiles. Just the smiles.

(I told you the fic worked better than caffeine.)

And they hung out together! Well, that says it all. I love how brave Tony's been throughout this fic, from going through extreme measures to find her favourite tea to admitting that he'd wanted to take her out on a date to the rose and the Be Mine. I can't handle it. I don't have the words to express how much I love this fic, haha.

ESPECIALLY WHEN HE STAYS AND KEEPS HER COMPANY.

Gjsdkglfnmgkld;gd

This is going in my Favourites. If only I could favourite it a million times!

-Sophie

P.S. Chicken rice soup, though? O.o That sounds um...
dvd123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Tony is so endearing here! What a cutie pie. At least they still got to spend Valentine's Day together. *melts*