Reviews for King and Lionheart
ilanitaliaXD chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
*crying and laughing over the last sentence* beautiful. i loved the story so much good job and i hope to see a sequel for this ff.
Dimac.31 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Nice story, nice ending. Well written. Please write more.
Dimac.31 chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Is the story finished or is Sam not as together as he seems?
Red Fez chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
What? No! Cas, no! No! You don't punch Dean! That's No. You don't do that! Bad Cas! Very bad Castiel!
And I think Dean needs a hug. Cas told him about what happened in hell...just...excuse me. Angst. *beats head on desk* And actually. Scratch that. Both Dean and Cas need a hug.
Anywho. I'm really liking this story. I have to admit, that when I first saw this story, back when it was on like chapter 8-10ish, I kept seeing it when it was updated. It didn't seem very..interesting (Don't get me wrong, the summary is good and all. But it just didn't catch my eye like most stories do.). Damn, am I glad that I decided to read it after seeing it updated like every day for a few days.
Really liking this story so far. Lovely writing skills as well as a good plot. Me gusta (good writing good plot line a happy Red Fez).
Update again soon, please!
-Red Fez
bubbles1843 chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Oh boy.. This is one intense story! I love it, and the suspense you add to it. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Dimac.31 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
This is a brilliant story. I am loving it and the way you write. Please update soon.
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I love watching Cas and Dean save each other. It's the sweetest thing. Cas making Dean smile for the first time, Dean being around is what makes Cas relax... it's wonderful. The way you write it makes me want more! :) I've always wondered what would have happened after Swan Song if Dean and Cas had been together. I do hope they at least find out what happened to Bobby though!
Sarahh chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I really dig this story. I don't review often, but I saw a lovely Of Monsters and Men reference and HAD to respond. I'd say you've done the song justice :) love it so far
bubbles1843 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I love how much you update, it really gives me something to look forward to. I love this story, and more importantly, I love you. Thank you doll, and happy writing. :)
LanaBanana chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ooooh I love where this is going. I love emo Dean. Makes my heart bleed. 3
bubbles1843 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I am soooo looking forward to the next chapter. I love this story and everything in it. :)