Reviews for Eye of the Storm
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 1 . 8/8
Oooooh beautiful
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 4/3
Damn you. Damn you so much. I can't. I'm trying so so so hard not to cry, but I feel the tears in my eyes, and the twinging in my heart. So. So so so beautiful. And sad and lovely, and as much as I expected it to be Harry who would kill him - not because he's better, or less sentimental than Voldemort, but because of his ridiculous luck - I feel that this was... perfect. And apt. I love it. I love the whirlwind that they are. God. This was heaven.
And your writing in general: your metaphors, your not-wanting-to-be-acknowledged thoughts, your diction and wordchoice and ability to paint with such detail, it creates something so fucking magical. I look at this, and I am inspired. Seriously.
So thank you for the lovely read.
JackRenee chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Ah! Noooo! Oh, such a good drabble. *cries* Such a sad ending, but that somehow makes it all the better. Ah, the feels! *clutches chest*
I love your descriptive first person narration. Typically, my favorite stories feature a Super!Harry, but this was just so beautifully written, I can't help but adore it. Comparing Harry to a force of nature, and ascribing his eyes to death-green lightening- was done brilliantly. Though you don't outright say it, Voldemorte's thoughts and actions reveal his deep emotional investment in Harry. Now that he's lost that tether, I wonder that he's not lost to all emotion. To fall asleep in Harry's arms-yeah, that's the closest I think this Voldemorte can come to love.
Thank you for the story!
Wow chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Poetic and artistic! :o
This isn't what it looks like chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I will not cry! Out of respect for Harry, I will not cry! QAQ
Majix.Trixx chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I just need to say that your work is absolutely breathtaking n every single way imaginable. I've read your work before. I enjoyed Freefall immensely, along withIn Somno Veritas (brilliantly excellent work by the way), but this is something completely different.

The complex metaphors that you chase throughout your work are phenomenal in their exquisite nature. They're beautifully structured, and so in-depth with the characters. It left me exceedingly satisfied.

I'm not usually one for stories that don't have at least a mildly happy(ish?) endings, but I can't imagine this being any different. It's a beautiful piece, something that you should be immeasurably proud of.

Also, This has nothing to do with the story, but once I realized you wrote Freefall, I went in search of your other work, and realized with a chuckle that you co-wrote a HP/LV story with the exact same title/pairing as mine called The Final Horcrux.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I missread 'Potter is a tornado' with 'Potter is a tomato'
crackinthecup chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I second whoever said that you have managed to write poetry as prose. This is poetry, and it is ineffably beautiful - exquisite, rather. And everything that is not said makes it all the more poignant.
BabblingSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow! This was breathtakingly beautiful! How much - and how little at the same time - can be said in a thousand words! How do you manage to make everything you describe so raw and vivid? It's like I can see and feel it all! And no wonder it is beautiful - your language is beautiful after all :) By the way, I love your brackets - in In Somno Veritas too. They emphasize the real feel of the story and here they also make the wonderful interconnection between the opening scene and the final one - I just love them :) And this story. It was so...perfectly...hopeless.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
i love this so much
all those metaphors... they are so wonderful
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
T_T *howls in anguish*

Very well-written.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wish Harry holding him could have been the end of it. So gorgeous. Bet Voldie will never feel that vital, that essence of magic and wildness and life so close to him again. After this, it all will fade to dull, dense and muffled drudgery.
Wise-wren-owl chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
My God... This story is unbelievable. I love your mind so much right now.
Bakanori chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow...
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Beautiful! I adored your descriptions. Beautiful, poetic, tragic. Lovely.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »