Reviews for Queen of Arrakus and Prince of Krypton
XZanayu chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Uh, oh! Someone is pregnant! I think its great for Diana and bad as well. And what will happen when Diana finds out that the rat of a husband of hers has her training the army to fight her own sisters? Hurry with the next chapter!
bcwmh chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
I agree, heavy stuff in this chapter. What will happen to Kal if his mother finds out? And how will Diana hide the truth? Will it take awhile before Kal and Diana see each other again?
casema chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
She's pregnant! Well one can hope. :) Thanks for coming back. Feel free to take another study break. :)
SepatownSon chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
You aren't lying this is heavy stuff. However very glad Diana got what she wanted in Kal, and not be forced into what she didn't want. Quite interested in how this one plays out.
NWHS chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
I stumbled upon this story a month or so ago and forgot to add it to my list of favorites. And , for the life of me, I couldn't find it again. When you left a comment on my most recent story, I checked your profile page, and, lo and behold, the story I'd been looking for was there. Thanks for updating, and good work with the new chapter.
XZanayu chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
I know Diana and Kal will both be happy to have shared such a intimate moment with each other. As for Amayn, he totally SUCKS! He's about to start a war with the amazons and apparently he has a deathwish! If he wants to die so bad, let him! Diana will be better off with Kal!
Bumbleprime6 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Nice work keep it up I hope Diana ends up with kal el
bcwmh chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
oh I can't wait for the next one! I'm excited to know Kal's reaction after he removed Diana's veil.
Supabec chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
awesome story so far can't wait 4 more :)
Bumbleprime6 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Please continue this is epic so far
XZanayu chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Another great chapter! I glad Hippolyta was found not guilty for something she didn't do! That Aline is about as bad as Amayn. I see where he gets it from, they are both pyscho! I love Kal and Diana together! What will happen between them? Awaiting the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Dammit, I want more! Can we bypass everyone else next chapter and just Kal and Diana together...whatever this together is?
SepatownSon chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Kal not understanding his emotions is a nice touch, as is his need to understand them. It works perfectly with the character you've written so far. Nicely done.
Dbz looooover chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Oooooh the heat the drama I like it!
XZanayu chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I'm glad that Diana and Kal are starting to get along better. Now, I'm worried about Diana when she returns home and what amayn is planning? Nothing good that's for sure! Please continue!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »