Reviews for Queen of Arrakus and Prince of Krypton
Godstaff chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Hope you get well soon.
A great chapter!
I'm amazed that in this day and age some families of very different cultures still force pre-arranged marriage upon their children for economical or political reasons (or whatever reason, for that matter). It is stranger when it comes from no other than Hippolyta. At least the Els let their son have final saying.
I'm glad to see you using Kal and Diana as opposing forces to this so called "civilized" practice. The heart wants what the heart wants, and it will, sooner or later, manifest itself somehow.
bcwmh chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
wow! this story is so different and i enjoyed it immensely. i can't wait to see how their relationship will develop. please update soon. :)

hope you are feeling better.
SepatownSon chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Wow... Lot going on here. Looks like Lara's character is just as dirty as Hippolyta. However Diana's outburst appears to give Hippolyta a clue, would like to see Lara get one eventually. This is such and interesting concept, I really wonder where you're going with this.
Phyrephly chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
great chapter, the tension is palpable. Hope Kal hurries up...lololol. Update soon, please.
phyrephly chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
So, you've left Kal to the last, eh? Well, no doubt he's a "hero" in this story too, lololol - I'm sure Diana will, (eventually?), see him as one, after he saves her from her touchy-feely fate. Liking this one alot, as it goes along. ;).
phyrephly chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
You can forgive Diana for behaving a bit like a spoiled brat - hate to even think about being forced to marry anyone - pre-wedding night should be a fun one lolol. 'though methinks a certain male named Kal will throw a much appreciated spanner in the works! lolol. Onward...
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
I thought by the fourth chapter we would have had Diana/Kal interactions by now. Oh well, no need to rush.

Also, arranged marriages are never really my favorite thing since I never feel any sympathy towards the betrothed.

It's an interesting elseworld you have set up though. I'm more interested in what kind life Kal has lived. He apparently can kill 5 royal guards, but he's from Krypton where they don't even have a yellow star. Also, since you've made him a prince, I want to know more about that.

The JL doesn't really seem like it belongs here, at least in my opinion. Maybe one of the Green Lanterns or the Martian Manhunter can show up, but Batman? How?

Good read so far, but still want to read more.
pauldleast chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Well are a tease though,leaving a cliffhanger...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Nice new chapter. I'm hoping that Kal does know how to fight well in this story. I'm glad you brought him in and am wondering how the meeting between princes will go, I definitely don't think Kal will like Amayn. Can't wait to read the next chapter post when you can.
XZanayu chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
That a girl Diana! Don't let that creep touch you. Queen Hippolyta is such a cold, unfeeling bitch to put her daughter through this ordeal all to keep the peace?! I would go to war any day to protect my daughter from a life where I knew she would unhappy! Parents are supposed to protect their children and hippolyta hasn't forgotten that rule! If I was Diana, I would never speak to my mother again and try to escape. And now, with Kal(superman) there, she may just have the chance he mother refuse to give her! Hurry with the next chapter!
XZanayu chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Mr. Prince doesn't seem to understand what the words 'Don't Touch' mean. Idiot!
Godstaff chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
It makes sense that in a desert full of sand the building material is glass.
Poor Diana. It is as she was transported to another planet.
I can't believe Hippolyta agreed to all of this willingly, either.
It's going to be a very long three days stay.
Good chapter.
guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Interesting, i love Wonder Woman and i love her and Superman together. :) I hope to see Clark's POV too, i'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Godstaff chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Fortunately, things didn't change too much in the first chapter. It look a little more "rounded", though.
Anxiously waiting for the third.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I liek the way you have Diana & the Princw wach not wanting to marrry each other. Please update soon.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »