Reviews for Queen of Arrakus and Prince of Krypton
Godstaff chapter 31 . 6/12/2013
Oh, you are a devious woman. You're planning something, I know you are, because, if I recall correctly, the third princess in King Cuzar's drawing was just like Diana and Donna: raven haired with blue eyes, so who is she? She cannot be Helena now.
On another note, it's not very encouraging for the Kryptonian women to see (and hear) how painful and laborious is to deliver a baby. They may never want to have babies the natural way after that.
Good one.
Dbz looooover chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww but why does she not look like kal or Diana
SepatownSon chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
Cut off a limb? Wow... That was pretty funny. Good reading all around. As for Xedea, I'm guessing it's got something to do with Ursa? Or maybe those prophecies on Ammos?
krazie4kaldiana chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
Omg. How. Wonderful. Red. Hair. And. Green. Eyes. Thats. A. New. One. And. Gosh. She. Broke. Teo. Of. Kals. . lol So. Cute. Omg. Is. Everything. Okay. Dies. Xeda. Want. To see. Helena. ? or. Is. Something. Bad.
bcwmh chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
Its nice to read a story about Jor and Lara-their relationship as well as their family background. :)
I hope to see more interaction between Kal and Diana since they are already married. How different is Diana's marriage to Kal compared to that of Amayn? I understand that there are a lot of characters and issues to deal with and discuss. But I was just wondering if Kal made much progress in showing his love and affection. Is it just me or is Kal still seemed stiff as well as Diana?
krazie4kaldiana chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
The. King. And. The. Queen. Doing. The. Naughty. Which. Means even. Kryptons. Need. Love. And. Affection. What. Did. Laras. Parents. Do. Oh. Kal. And. Diana. Just. So. Cute. As. Always
A humble guest chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Lara's getting more playful, eh? ;D such a brave action to wipe all the old rules, really Poor Diana, her body isn't really hers in this chapter haha XDD I'm just wondering, they are married, both Kal and Diana is the heir to the throne of each their kingdom right? Where will they settle when the baby comes out and the Themyscira on Ammos finished rebuilded? Keep up the good work, though and I hope this fic gets more review when it hits the complete section XP, ciao
NWHS chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Liked the Nara mythos, but I especially enjoyed the continuing evolution of Lara's character. And, damn, Jor must have cooked it up right if Lara woke up the next morning talking about changing thousand year old laws. Hail to the King. (LOL)
SepatownSon chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
I really like the fact that you're exploring Jor El and Lara as characters. I often like the stories that feature Martha and Jonathan, and while the Els and the Kents are nothing alike, I find I like them just the same. Good job. Has Lara been under the infulence of red kyrptonite this whole time?
Godstaff chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
It's nice to see the Els warming up a little, towards the Amazons and (he, he) among themselves as well. This was a quiet chapter, which means you have some mischievous plan to shake things a lot.
perry chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
Hiiii! This is such a big chapter! I mean the wedding! But this chapter grows bigger with Jor n' Lara scene lol
perry chapter 24 . 6/8/2013
What a steamy chapter... I love you right before going to battle, yeah right if I'm diana I'll be fainting all over
perry chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
On my opinion of what I see, Amayn love Diana but she didn't give him any chance. Everyone, even Amayn has the right to love n' be loved
perry chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Iz that Kal comin' into Diana's room? :0 sneeaaky
Anonymous chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
So... I finished the fic until chap 29 in one day and one thing I see is the languages difference that wasn't very much explored or implied. The overall story is nice, so keep it up n it's maybe seldom but there are missing words, grammar mistakes, just need a little more eye on the details ;)
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »