Reviews for Barbed-Wire Fence
MidMorningSong chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh my gosh I adore everything about this piece- from your beautifully descriptive language that paints up the scene better than any real image, to Steve getting over his own awkwardness and Peggy's hilarious sass, really you wrote the both of them so perfectly in-character! I've read this 3 times in a row now and it never ceases to make me smile :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Aw it's over and it was just getting good ! Great job!
Laurianna chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
It saddens me that you had to write a blog post regarding peope not liking you endings. This seemed perfectly ended, delightful, tasteful and leaving the reader wanting just enough more. Enough for that reader to start internally writing their own imaginative continuation or for the reader to just smile and say, 'nice!' Well done.
cakesuperior chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I'm usually not very forthcoming with compliments, but I have to say that you are an amazing writer. The last two lines of this are perfection.
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Oh yes yes yes yes yes!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Awesome wish this had happened in the movie
NCB1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I've always thought this is what would have happened if Bucky hadn't been there.,, And I love that you left everything ELSE to the imagination. Less is more.
Carlos Diaz III chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Haha loved it! A sequal please!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
*squealing from the perfection*
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was perfect!
Levicorpyutani chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
What the hell are you trying to imply that they did?
The Madrigal chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love the paring!
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh heavens to betsy, now that's just mean! You tantalising meany, you! This delicious little interlude is just begging for an overnight followup... Maybe he could control his 'flailing' (I love that image!) long enough to REALLY make himself late... Oh go on, you know you want to! :D
baybelletrist chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Mere words cannot express the depths of my squee. Seriously, this is totally adorable. God I love Steve.