Reviews for Truth, Justice, and the American Way
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Nice job, very in-character. Thanks!
obijuan82 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Nice Mallory. Y'know, the one thing that always got me about Kingdom Come is how it asks, what if Superman gave up? What if he stopped believing in truth and justice? Just one thing. You have Batman say that Bruce Wayne's use of the company jet is perfectly normal. In the world of Kingdom Come, Batman had lost his identity so therefore he can't be "Bruce Wayne" even if he isn't wearing his costume.
Oh I know this one It's.uuummm.it's.uuuummmm chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
wow...that is totally AWSOME! you are gonna do another chapter right? I wanna find out what happens next
Gerrod Capps chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
just finished reading this story. I am impressed. It actually sounds like how clark and bruce would have a meeting before the Kingdome Come story starts. It was also well written, i really liked it.
jedismuggler chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Nice story. It was a good read.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Intense! Way to go!
Lydia chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Not at all bad... It fits in nicely with Kingdom Come, focusing on Superman's bitterness and his determination to turn his back on humanity. And Bruce's attitude is perfectly Bruce - "I can get away with doing this sort of thing because I know I'm doing it, but you shouldn't have the luxury."
Amanda Cruz chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
That was an awesome story. I thought it was great how Batman was the stronger man. I would love to see a story very Clark decides to be Superman again, perhaps it could be to save his friend. Great story!