Reviews for His Favorite Moments
NoSugarForValdez chapter 24 . 8/4
I LOVE IT! I'm gonna be re-reading THIS one a LOT! Thanks for that. It was FANTASTIC. Absolutely fantastic.
yea yes yes yes yeS YES YES YE YESYESYEYSEYEAYSEYAYASYASYASYASS YASSSSS THIS CHAPTER. THIS FRIGGIN CHAPTER OMFG I LOVE IT AND I LISTENED TO THE MUSIC AND EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND YASSSSSDDDDSSSSSSDSDFSGHV soo bookmarking this
queenlaur chapter 1 . 5/15
Ahhhhhhhhhh how sweeeeeet!
Zyenna chapter 24 . 4/1
Aaaaaaw! This is amazing. I love how you've written it and though I'm sad it's over I think you ended it on a very good note.
WEast chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Nice shot, Phil.
WEast chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I like them both as well. These stories are all so great!
WEast chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I love this chapter. Phil is so caring. And it was cool hearing about Jack's reaction to the hot chocolate. I know what he means when he says he loves the cold around him.
WEast chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I love all of Jack's antics. What were the reindeer's original names? (If you were thinking of any)
WEast chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I love pranks. Serves the elves right.
Fem-Hawaii-Hokulani-Jones chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
Wow, I am so glad I turned on the music.
SparkleH876 chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
Gaaaah! I love Jack and Phil! TOTAL BROS ! Heh.
This was soooo cute I love it I love it I love it!
Namesake chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
My feels, all of my feels! ;_; ...I just read all of these in a day, I quite like them. X)
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
Loved this chapter update! Phil is just way too awesome! :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
LOVE IT!
Dragowolf chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
lovely lovely chapter. My goodness I felt like crying a little there. Seeing Bunny's reaction to the whole story was great. And I loved the ending part with Phil reflecting on how the moments with Jack, were his favorite!