Reviews for A Different Legend
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 20 . 22h
Oh, you're good. That was a classic mindfuck of epic proportions. The poetry was nice as well. I'm actually excited to see what you do
Sele chapter 1 . 2/22
hi, I read your other version and I really like this one better. I love the love/hate relationship of Naruto and Kurama. the other version was getting too depressing
darshadow chapter 1 . 2/16
Woooh~~
Man that was just fun lol
Nicely done the first chapter...
Red Renegade 777 chapter 20 . 2/10
So... were you planning this before you dropped this story? Because I noticed that his affinities in the illusion are the same that many would associate with Susano'o.

So... how does the whole him not being a master of seals anymore work? Like, that happened before the illusion and his memories of that wasn't blocked off, so how would he justify that being shoved into his head as soon as the illusion began? Same question for the seeing things as colors things... well, unless he kept that. I really can't wait to see what all was true...

So... Danzo seems happy. Is he still Naruto's grandfather? I mean, it was during the illusion arc, but Naruto never was told. So, for you to mention it at all (because it would be really pointless otherwise), would have to mean that it's true in reality... right? Would that extend to everything that happened outside Naruto's point of view (not that I can think too many of those moments.)?

(I realize that I started the last three paragraph with, "So...," so I thought I should start it with something different)...UNLESS you were telling the story from an illusions point of view for the point of explaining the illusion more in depth! That would make sense as well... Mind. Blown.

Well, while that barely scrapes the large amount of questions I have, I have faith that the rest will be answered eventually. I would like to say that this has been a very good story so far. You have no idea how disappointing I was when I saw chapter 18. I'm glad you decided to pick this back up. Also, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write. It was awesome to read and a great way to pass my time. Hope to see a story notification update in my yahoo inbox soon,

~Red Renegade 777
Roach1415 chapter 20 . 1/29
Holy shit! WTF DUDE?! You are EVIL!
Roach1415 chapter 4 . 1/29
lol 3 idiots reference
SilverGoldo chapter 20 . 1/22
I don't like the fact that you made a giant reset button by saying everything from Ch 1-17 was just a dream.
But regardless, thanks for the story - I enjoyed the rest.

Although I was wondering about the being a Hindu and not following it (Naruto eating beef still) was originally planned or not. Was it just for humor originally, or did you always plan to have the Uzumaki clan be pacifists?
LOBBERDARK chapter 20 . 1/15
Yeah I have the courage to post this on my account... I fucking hate this story now more than I ever did before. I hated it a little before because of the sage bullshit, but now I hate it because you copped your way out of all of it with the 'Oh it was actually all a dream!' bullshit. Not following anymore, not gonna favorite. Sorry for the flame (I think it's a flame).
M1dnight-Rid3r chapter 20 . 1/15
Ok... not gonna lie... I'm not gonna lie... THAT. WAS. EPIC! Hoping to read more
Harley chapter 20 . 1/1
Oh my god you FUCKING BEAUTIFUL HUMAN THANK YOU SO MUCH. Honestly this story is one of the best stories on here. The method of writing, very lucid, so that when I'm reading it it's like I'm seeing it. The intricacies of the plot. The fact that EVERYTHING is important. You, my dear friend, are a fucking WONDERFUL human being. Thank you for being born :)
Matheen Shafiq chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
The concept of machine comes from the movie "3 idiots". Am I correct?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
If you copy something from somewhere (completely) at least give it a little credit.
SunlitSky21 chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
You are an Indian, aren't you?
Pakalu Papito chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
What up 3 idiots reference
Ocean of Neon chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
From one arsehole to another, I enjoyed the twist, as it has reignited the fire within myself to be even more of an arsehole as I have allowed myself to mellow out over the years.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »