Reviews for Natsu Rose
JFairyTailFan13 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
You should continue this.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Aday?
Ectis chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
There are a few errors in consistency. Calling Erza a boy when she's like this'll piss her off. You might wanna get a reader to review this before hand.
Williamgbirkin chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
that's cute
Ectis chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I'm attempting to visualize this fiction, and my brain just can't comprehend it.

Very well done, I was always curious how things would be different if some things were changed. Next thing I know Zeref's the founder of Fairy Tail and Mavis will the be the famed Black Wizard.

...

I can't picture that...

You have a new watcher.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
continue please
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
more please
Do Fairies have tails chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Well it surely is interesting to read that. The mighty Titania turned into the fire dragon slayer and the sheepish Natsu turned into a strict knight xD

Well it can be confusing but hey who cares ?
WatchingDUCK chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Awesome update. Please update soon.
Kokuja-Fafnir chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
*nods with blood trickling down his nose* C-completely innocent if you ask me. *laughs*

Well, when you said random parts, you actually meant RANDOM parts. I thought it would go chronological, but that's not the case here, is it? Oh well...

Mystogal? *contains laughter* Who came up with that, you or Kuro? Original and good. *nods*

Awwwwww, the innocence those two display, really, it's... sweet. *nods*

Oke, let's see where you'll take the next chap to.

Your humble serpent:
Fafnir hissing out)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
You're so cruel! I HATE YOU!
Gureyagi chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I... read yellow snow when you first put yellow steel. I don't know whether to be amused, or disturbed. xD I'll pick amused. Keep up the good work.
Nameless Soulxx chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Wow...
NeoShadows chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Now that, is what I'm talking about, my friend.

It doesn't matter what fandom you belong to, you can still write some romance on a pairing by reading some of the stories of the pairing. Hell, I don't really see how hard it is. I could probably write a pairing with Natsu and almost anyone.

Besides yaoi. Me no touchy in a thousand years. I like nice, firm, bouncy breasts.

I don't really give a flying damn that used one of my stories as inspiration. I'm actually flattered. And it's nice to see how you did it with their roles reversed. It was great.

And Jelza?

. . . . . .

(Writer falls off spiny chair with a loud thump, laughing his ass off as tears streamed down his face.)

Ow! My sore insides and spine!

I can't help it! Kuroyagi is a one twisted bastard! God, I love the guy! Even when he left, he stills finds ways to make me laugh!

How he got you to write about Natza, I'll never know. But you got balls for doing it. Fuck, who knows? Writing about another pairing might open up your mind and fill it with some fresh ideas. Expanding our horizons is never a bad idea, you know?

The way you skip around to scenes in the story isn't a bad idea. To tell you the truth, my first story, The Story of a Dragon, a Knight, and a Fairy Hunter, was actually planned out to be like your story. I was just going to skip around scenes and write them on how different they would of been. But then the story evolved and I got a 208 reviewed story with hundreds of Follows and Favorites.

Fuck those other guy's who say anything bad. Their just asses, or trolls. (Shivers.) God, I hate trolls.

Well, I think that's all I can say at the moment, my body is still sore as hell and I need some rest.

Until then, NeoShadows fading in and out.
WatchingDUCK chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Nice update looking forward to the next :D