Reviews for Heart
Bad-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Damn. Just damn...

You're extremely skilled at writing Alice/Bumby, in all of it's twisted, possessive, depraved glory, and for the love of all things American McGee, please keep writing that...

But could you slip in the odd Bumby/Lizzie fic too? 'Cause this made my day, if not my entire week.

Brillant piece, just flippin' brilliant.
ngoc.c.pham chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love how twisted your stories are!
I really wished that the game could have given Bumby more screen time and we could have seen him as the kind doctor and as the cruel child-pimp.
Hope to see more from you again!
Silent Songstress Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It's so smoothly and fantastically written.
nikkilittle chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Thank God there was no sex scene or this would have been considered child p*o*r*n*o*g*r*a*p*h*y in the United States. Suggestion to author. Just don't do Bumby/Elizabeth. You're skating on the edge of stuff that can land you in jail. Google "Karen Fletcher obscenity case" for details of what you're playing with.
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
omg I freakin' loved this. I can totally see Bumby doing something like that, AND putting that necklace on her when he killed her as if to say "haha I won".
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow! Definitely a very disturbing end, went out with a boom! I instantly imagined Dr. Bumby placing the necklace on Elizabeth's neck before setting the house on fire - is it weird to imagine that scene? O.o
Love it! Again, it sounds just like the real Angus and the real Elizabeth. Very original and suitable for the occasion!
Happy Valentine's Day!
pumpkin moose chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I honestly didn't expect such a sharp turn at the end; it left me gaping. But I love the last line. 3