Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
jacobblackismineduh chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Jacob's last thought. Loved it!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
I've always felt ba for Rosalie. I can't imagine what it'd feel like knowing you can't have kids.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
This baby's nickname should be Baby Booger, ha
jacobblackismineduh chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Leah's mood swings are hilarious. Poor jake!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
I love how excited Jacob is about the baby. I was surprised BD didn't throw a bitch fit though haha. I guess Leah will be enough for the next 9 months.
brankel1 chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
I love it. I think they will be alright.
LupaaLove chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
well i loved it and cant wait for the next chapter
cew1088 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter. They have twins. Yah! I am concerned about seth. Jacob and Leah shouldn't worry about the babies crying s much. It happens during the first couple of weeks after they are born.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Honestly though, Nessie cheated on Seth and pictures another guy while in bed with him. I think trust issues are bound to happen. Nessie is such a selfish brat and needs to grow up. I really hate how the characters who lie and treat their significant others badly in this story seem perfectly fine with everything that happened. Then, they have the nerve to blame others for being "unforgiving" rather than feeling guilt. I really hope Jacob gets his shit together now that he has two new babies, and I hope he stops acting like an immature child. Leah and their children deserve a man as their father. Not an abusive, immature, lying asshole. I really hope that in this story the characters grow, or in the least, it is shown that their actions are unacceptable.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Wow twins! I wonder what's up with Seth? I hate that him and Jake aren't friends anymore. :(
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
purpleVampire22 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I knew it once she said she thought there was something in there
brownbagspecial chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
holy fuck another one! glad u updated. and yeah i know that feeling when people get fustrated on how you writer your stories, i get it all the time. but dont be discouraged. it let you take a step back and review your story, and unlike me you actually do a really good job at it. *Winky face* so pay close attention to the critiques and tell the haters and people who only look on the surface no mind at all. and i'll be waiting fora nother update/ ciao!
LupaaLove chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
And I loved it :) Nice chapter! You really have an interesting brain and way of wriying words to entertain the readers :D [Me & The Other Baby Dollers!] Anyways great work and cant wait to read the next chapter :)
gabbs119 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Uh oh well it seems they are getting another suprise. How did they miss the second baby? Hopefully things work out where everyone is ok and can adjust well. Great chapter!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »