Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSS i was on blackwater saw you made another sequel and flipped out i rolled on the floor all happy and crap
Lois Ross chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Totally awesome love the tattoos
gabbs119 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
they are so funny and cute together! I am happy the tattoo's were babydoll's and not each others, great update!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
This chapter made me want to get another tattoo. The tattoos they got were really sweet :)
jacobblackismineduh chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Ahh perfect honeymoon location and what a great start to it! I love their relationship and how they reminisce on their past together. I don't understand why some people would be offended by them smoking weed...They're characters in a FANFICTION. Anyways, loved it :)
jacobblackismineduh chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Lesbian Leah. Made me laugh :)
I love the song you chose for their first dance. Jacob's right, it's more for baby making but who cares. Anyone with double X chromosomes should be madly in love with JT and that seductive voice of his *shivers*
I liked the Lana reference btw :) it was perfect!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I'm not sure what to say.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
HaiagIavasgzvjsjevWHAT. When did this happen? I would've read this before had I known it was out.
Why do you say that this is going to make us hate you forever...? :/
AshleyMocha12 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Lmao raunchy chapter! Loved it. :p I loved their idea of getting tattoos! I'm glad with the way things are doing between them.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I love it. Love that they got a tattoo
blackwaterin chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Hawt chapter!
AshleyMocha12 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Oooo Leah and Jacob are about to get it IN! Lol I'm scared to see if you're gonna show them going at it, because lord knows it could be crazy. xD but I love how Jacob views Leah, how perfect she is to him. :') so sweet.
rocklesson86 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I smoke weed. It is honestly not a bad thing. It does more good than harm. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
brankel1 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013