Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I hate that Seth is still being a jerk. And what the was that look from Nessie about at tje end
cew1088 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Finally the wedding. Ive waited forever for it to happen. I like that talk between Jacob and Seth. Seth needs to get over it. I mean he is still with neesie which means he forgave her. He should forgive Jake also. On to the honeymoon.
rocklesson86 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I just found this story and I like it. I loved the first two and I cannot wait to see how this one turns out. I am still surprised that everyone didn't confront the elders for the mess they made with the whole imprint situation. I am guessing she still doesn't fully trust Jacob yet. I
MusicIsForever chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Love the baby doll stories. Can they finally get a happily ever after? Please after all the crazy events? :)
AshleyMocha12 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Sooooo Leah pissed me off twice in this chapter. First, she decides to channel her lesbian side and get down with Bella- gross. Then, she starts trippin at the wedding. Get it together, Lee. -_- overall, great chapter. I'm liking the drama.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Excellent you do to want to marry him.
Vannah123 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
To damn bad! She better get her booty in check and up that ailse!
blackwaterin chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
WTF.
gabbs119 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Uh oh what happens now?! Crazy twist already!
cew1088 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Leah probably just as pre wedding jitters. Can't wait for more. I was surprised with Leah and bella lesiban scene.
gabbs119 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I cannot wait to see what this final story has in store! I'm really excited yet scared and nervous to see what shit is going to go down!
blakwaterin chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Helloo!? Where are you? Please update soon!
blackwaterin chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ahhh OHMygoshhh! Love this chapterr!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I totally love it. I think Leah could be pregnant. Happy Valentine's Day.
stardust.life chapter 1 . 2/14/2013