Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
DOLL IS SO GROWN UP AW
HalcyonSeasons chapter 13 . 3/21
So what's Paul doing?
HalcyonSeasons chapter 10 . 3/21
Tag yourself I'm the flip flop
HalcyonSeasons chapter 7 . 3/21
Tag yourself I'm Nessie finessing Seth
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 3/20
Does Paul not have a JOB
Guest chapter 37 . 5/12/2016
I did enjoy the story. And while it is a surprising twist, it wasn't absolutely shocking. The whole it was all a dream plot has been beaten to death so it didn't have as much impact as it should've been. But all in all, great story.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/21/2014
hi, I'm from south africa i really enjoyed this.i read this trioligy for the third time and i still loooove it! too bad it all had to be a dream :-(lady blackwater you rock! #blackwater4life
Damn chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I'm still fucked up.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/6/2013
jacobblackismineduh chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
I cannot even explain how happy I am with the trilogy. Yes I would've loved for Leah & Jake to have a real happy ending but what you did with these fics...Phenomenal. I feel so connected to all of these stories and they will always be a few of my favorites. I'm really happy with the way you gave your readers closure with the last chapter & epilogue. Really great work. I genuinely don't know what else to say to you other than THANK YOU for the journey you included us all in with your writing!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 36 . 7/24/2013
Ahh I'm so overwhelmed! It was a really good idea to incorporate Doll like that.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
I can't even explain how I'm feeling. I cried throughout the whole chapter lol. Really clever ending even though my tear ducts protest!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 34 . 7/24/2013
WHAT THE FUCK.
Tears.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
FUCKING FINALLY. Leah was being selfish keeping the kids away from Jacob. Even if she kept them away from him in spite of Jacob she should've allowed him more time with them for their sakes. He didn't do anything to them and it's important that they regularly see their father. I feel so bad for poor little Jacob. Rosalie's a bitch.
Anyways, I'm glad Jacob's moving back to the house. Hopefully the time they spent apart is good for them.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Leah's really starting to piss me off. I still feel so bad for the both of them though. Especially the kids. It must be so hard on them.
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »