Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
brankel1 chapter 36 . 7/24/2013
Love it. So now he is seeing Doll.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
the last two chapters were werid.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
I'm glad they're settling down!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Leah got to fuck Paul. & she's married to Jacob. Lucky bitch.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
I wasn't expecting Leah's reaction to silverdale!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
SEDONA I LOVE YOU TO DEATH BUT I'M CRYING LIKE A FUCKING BABY OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME

But seriously, that was the greatest thing I've beta'd (though I haven't done much). I feel attached to this story, which is good in how much it means to me but terrible in how messed up I'm gonna be for the rest of the week. Damn, I wish we could go back to the start! But alas, all good things must come to an end, and I don't care what others say; this end is very satisfying, as well as the beginning and middle and everything else. I get what you meant about Blackwater stories sounding the same, and I appreciate how unique this one is. You are the glorious lady of all that is Black and Clearwater, and that's the end of it. Fantastic job.

Let's go again. :D
HalcyonSeasons chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
I was legit about to cry, SeDona. That was the BEST.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
I feel bad for Renesmee. Even though i don't like her, no one deserves to be abused.
brownbagspecial chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
you just made a thug cry
FlameAngel15 chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THIS STORY IS GONNA END UP BEING A NESSIE AND JACOB STORY!I WANT LEAH & JACOB!With Baby Doll and the twins!
brankel1 chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
Fantastic job.
noway chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
U still got me crying y can't they just be together *sobs*
Guest chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
You said that Rosalie drugged Leah and Jacob Jr when she attacked them right? Maybe she could be doing the same thing to Jake and this is just an effect of it..?... No?... Okay then... :'( *cries*
purpleVampire22 chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
This is making me sad
Geneu chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
It was nice to see what would've happened.
It was nice to see Leah, no matter how unreal she may be.
241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »