Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
HalcyonSeasons chapter 19 . 3/21
Related*
HalcyonSeasons chapter 19 . 3/21
Tag yourself I'm the fact that everybody has fucked everybody and EVERYBODY IS RELATES THROUGH MARRIAGE
HalcyonSeasons chapter 18 . 3/21
DOLL IS SO GROWN UP AW
HalcyonSeasons chapter 13 . 3/21
So what's Paul doing?
HalcyonSeasons chapter 10 . 3/21
Tag yourself I'm the flip flop
HalcyonSeasons chapter 7 . 3/21
Tag yourself I'm Nessie finessing Seth
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 3/20
Does Paul not have a JOB
Guest chapter 37 . 5/12/2016
I did enjoy the story. And while it is a surprising twist, it wasn't absolutely shocking. The whole it was all a dream plot has been beaten to death so it didn't have as much impact as it should've been. But all in all, great story.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/21/2014
hi, I'm from south africa i really enjoyed this.i read this trioligy for the third time and i still loooove it! too bad it all had to be a dream :-(lady blackwater you rock! #blackwater4life
Damn chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I'm still fucked up.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/6/2013
jacobblackismineduh chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
I cannot even explain how happy I am with the trilogy. Yes I would've loved for Leah & Jake to have a real happy ending but what you did with these fics...Phenomenal. I feel so connected to all of these stories and they will always be a few of my favorites. I'm really happy with the way you gave your readers closure with the last chapter & epilogue. Really great work. I genuinely don't know what else to say to you other than THANK YOU for the journey you included us all in with your writing!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 36 . 7/24/2013
Ahh I'm so overwhelmed! It was a really good idea to incorporate Doll like that.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
I can't even explain how I'm feeling. I cried throughout the whole chapter lol. Really clever ending even though my tear ducts protest!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 34 . 7/24/2013