Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
jacobblackismineduh chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
FUCKING FINALLY. Leah was being selfish keeping the kids away from Jacob. Even if she kept them away from him in spite of Jacob she should've allowed him more time with them for their sakes. He didn't do anything to them and it's important that they regularly see their father. I feel so bad for poor little Jacob. Rosalie's a bitch.
Anyways, I'm glad Jacob's moving back to the house. Hopefully the time they spent apart is good for them.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Leah's really starting to piss me off. I still feel so bad for the both of them though. Especially the kids. It must be so hard on them.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
Their relationship is so unhealthy. It's painful. Both of them are pissing me off lol. Why can't they just get their shit together & be happy?! Anyways, really great chapter!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Ugh. Of course it's Renesmee. I hope that they can find a way to spend time together but not slut it up.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
DAMMIT. I knew he was going to have the most brain activity with the pictures of Renesmee.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
Time passed so quickly & everyone is getting old :( I already feel nostalgic and the story isn't even over yet!
Jacob's illness is really freaking me the fuck out. I'm curious to see what's actually going on.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
I'm glad that Jacob is forgiving of Leah.
brankel1 chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Amazing job.
brankel1 chapter 36 . 7/24/2013
Love it. So now he is seeing Doll.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
the last two chapters were werid.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
I'm glad they're settling down!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Leah got to fuck Paul. & she's married to Jacob. Lucky bitch.
jacobblackismineduh chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
I wasn't expecting Leah's reaction to silverdale!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
SEDONA I LOVE YOU TO DEATH BUT I'M CRYING LIKE A FUCKING BABY OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME

But seriously, that was the greatest thing I've beta'd (though I haven't done much). I feel attached to this story, which is good in how much it means to me but terrible in how messed up I'm gonna be for the rest of the week. Damn, I wish we could go back to the start! But alas, all good things must come to an end, and I don't care what others say; this end is very satisfying, as well as the beginning and middle and everything else. I get what you meant about Blackwater stories sounding the same, and I appreciate how unique this one is. You are the glorious lady of all that is Black and Clearwater, and that's the end of it. Fantastic job.

Let's go again. :D
HalcyonSeasons chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
I was legit about to cry, SeDona. That was the BEST.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »