Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
HalcyonSeasons chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
He likes his girls insane...
What in the chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
I feel like this is a just a mindfuck and your revenge for everyone bitching about the plot. I figured Leah might die, but from Rosalie. The past three stories cannot be a dream!
brownbagspecial chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
I see you didn't actually put 'complete' as the story status...is there another mindd fuck in store so i can stop crying because i can't unless i have better closure
brankel1 chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
No that can't be like a dream. Leah can't be dead & he has no kids.
noway chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
Plz tell me dis story not over it couldnt have just been a dream u got me crying here
Guest chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
Is this for real? I've been following this story from the start and even read the previous ones. I hope this is just a trick or something. Everything can't be just a dream. IT JUST CAN'T. Hope you update soon, I'm anticipating what will happen next.
Stu griffin chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
*Stewie voice* What the deuce! WTH MAN WHYYYYY?!##%*¥•% This is the biggest troll I've ever seen
Holliday Girl chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
You cant be serious! I cant decide if Im angry or sad with this chapter , I've been following this story for months and this is how it ends ? I about to cry right now
Dear God! No! Please this can't be happening :(. My life just ended lmao *sobs*
purpleVampire22 chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
WHAT THE HELL! I'm literlly crying right now. I was not expecting that at all. Once I started reading the chapter and Nessie was thee I new it. How could you do that why end it like that couldn't you have made so she was at least still alive!
Parrisblues24 chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
I have no words I feel like I was cheated but you did say that this story wasnt gonna have a happy ending. I'm crying my eyes out because I thought leah was finally gonna get her happy ending.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
So I really just wasted the past few years of my life hanging onto every word of this trilogy?
FlameAngel15 chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
WHAT IN THE HECK DID I JUST READ!WHAT IS HAPPENIN!?
alicianikole chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
What the fuck!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JACOB AND LEAH
BWBY DOLL TIEGAN JACOB JR EHAT HMMPSIDGJ NO NON JODF
I CAN'T BREATHE
I can't breathe
I'm crying
Stahp
Why are you doing this to me
To us