Reviews for Baby Doll : Part 3 : My Blood
FlameAngel15 chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THIS STORY IS GONNA END UP BEING A NESSIE AND JACOB STORY!I WANT LEAH & JACOB!With Baby Doll and the twins!
brankel1 chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
Fantastic job.
noway chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
U still got me crying y can't they just be together *sobs*
Guest chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
You said that Rosalie drugged Leah and Jacob Jr when she attacked them right? Maybe she could be doing the same thing to Jake and this is just an effect of it..?... No?... Okay then... :'( *cries*
Queen-Lizzy22 chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
This is making me sad
Geneu chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
It was nice to see what would've happened.
It was nice to see Leah, no matter how unreal she may be.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
He likes his girls insane...
What in the chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
I feel like this is a just a mindfuck and your revenge for everyone bitching about the plot. I figured Leah might die, but from Rosalie. The past three stories cannot be a dream!
brownbagspecial chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
I see you didn't actually put 'complete' as the story status...is there another mindd fuck in store so i can stop crying because i can't unless i have better closure
brankel1 chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
No that can't be like a dream. Leah can't be dead & he has no kids.
noway chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
Plz tell me dis story not over it couldnt have just been a dream u got me crying here
Guest chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
Is this for real? I've been following this story from the start and even read the previous ones. I hope this is just a trick or something. Everything can't be just a dream. IT JUST CAN'T. Hope you update soon, I'm anticipating what will happen next.
Stu griffin chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
*Stewie voice* What the deuce! WTH MAN WHYYYYY?!##%*¥•% This is the biggest troll I've ever seen
Holliday Girl chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
You cant be serious! I cant decide if Im angry or sad with this chapter , I've been following this story for months and this is how it ends ? I about to cry right now
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2013