Reviews for The Prismatic Edge
Guestinator chapter 1 . 6/17
Lost me with the mother heavily abusing and putting her child in grave danger for no reason what so ever. Yes.. This story has been a barrel of laughs indeed, good look on what subject it should be under.

In case you can't tell that was sarcasm at the end.
ziin1234 chapter 5 . 6/6
Is this still ongoing? If not, at least give it one more chapter saying it isn't just to make sure
justchill59295 chapter 2 . 5/27
The dreaded and overused strong male character being a sissy around the normal female characters
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 4/8
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 4/1
It's too bad that you gave up on this, it really is very cool. Not nearly enough time travel fics in the fate fandom.
More chapters
Hashirama 1710 chapter 5 . 3/1
any chance of you continuing this?
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 5 . 2/5
Interesting
chainlinc3 chapter 5 . 1/9
Well that was entertaining. Deadfic is dead, I suppose, but I'd still like to see more of this someday, if you ever find time between your other projects. It was good while it lasted.
BorderLand chapter 5 . 1/7
Too made that this story is dropped, I liked how it progressed until now.
BorderLand chapter 4 . 1/7
The biggest problem with every man of Shirou's strength is women. You can run from them like he did in his first life or learn how to listen to their commands.
BorderLand chapter 3 . 1/7
He knows how to leave his life with style, he is the definition of a cool older brother.
BorderLand chapter 1 . 1/7
The badass Shirou that grew just as strong as Archer reincarnated as himself and with additional years of training. To bad that Shirou from Ilya is most likely not like him.
Lewascan2 chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
"Hello. You must be new here."
"Welcome to Fuyuki. I hope you enjoy your stay."
Basically this chapter in a nutshell -and a hilarious one at that. That ending had me clutching my stomach from laughter. Really enjoying reading this so far!

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
Sir Cookie chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
this is interesting. love it. by the way. illy's school isnt all girl. saber didnt have invisible air. also you skipped the bathroom scene and when illya first transformed into a magical girl. that much light and magical power should have been apparrent.