Reviews for The Prismatic Edge
Golden Ryuu Bijuu King chapter 5 . 7/31
Why... why have you stopped updating? Especially at this horrible cliffhanger! You are a vile person :'(

plz come back
XxOmNiPoTent PriMorDial GodxX chapter 5 . 7/1
Shirou reacts to Archerko
Solar Jarl The Cannon King 44K chapter 5 . 6/20
Loved it!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 6/5
its a shame this wasnt continued...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 6/5
you dont do as good of a job keeping things clear as you should, as funny as things are it would be moreso if we knew what was going on
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/5
emiya/einzbern family drama is certainly amusing!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 6/5
it seems like shirou's luck trancends dimensions...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/5
dang shirou's badass, though anyone who's survived a fraction of his foster mother's peculiar training regimine deserves to be
Mernom chapter 3 . 5/23
... Wait what? The car is a submarine, and the bike is apparently a weapon of mass destruction? I'm not following the madness anymore. Also, is seems that both Emiya males have a strong connection to harem antics, a bit more then I'd expect.
Mernom chapter 2 . 5/23
One thing about the fight last chapter: exactly what enhancements does Shirou's coat has? I picked rune reinforcement, presence concealment, and gravity manipulation.. Is that all?
Mernom chapter 1 . 5/23
Quite interesting so far. The difference from canon prisma is that Shirou has the memories of Jim from the UBW route, and that Illya is at middle school, right?
shelwyn chapter 5 . 3/26
A grand tale sadly discontinued but ultimately worth reading.
This is, well, to put it bluntly, hilariously weird. So many random little details almost make me want to read just exactly what lead to these things in the first place.
Bob chapter 5 . 1/5
You are an absolute monster. How dare you start a story this good and then abandon it!?
IamBurden chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
No! why did you stop? I was hoping that when you do the fight with Bazett. Like when Shirou fights Bazett and she realise that he fights like the Archer class card. And his reaction to Kuro, how she fights like him and maybe even give her tips on how to fight better. Plz continue, plz