Reviews for Forced Love
Eclare Drama chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
I like it! No! I LOVE it! This is it or r yu going to update again on this story
Eclare Drama chapter 45 . 9/8/2013
No! PLZ...dont be done...I NEED to know what happends!...update soon please!
Eclare Drama chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
WTF? is wrong with eli? I love this story alot! update soon please!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/24/2013
This story is pure genius. I felt so many things while reading it. I cried mutiple times, too. It has such a terrible plot, yet I couldn't stop reading it.
Alot of the reviews didn't like how you ended it, but I thought it was brilliant. Eli never would've changed and Clare would've stayed unhappy. And if Eli did change, he would've been unhappy. Death was the only conclusion where neither of them would have to live in sadness.
Degrassistar chapter 45 . 7/24/2013
Please continue! That ending was good,but you should make an epilogue. I just want to know what happens in the end,I mean after the crash. Please consider making an epilogue,excellent story though!:)
tiffboo85 chapter 44 . 7/23/2013
Interesting ending but I love the whole intense
dajasmith16 chapter 45 . 7/23/2013
DUDE YOU'RE SUCH A ASSHOLE FOR ENDING IT LIKE THAT! But you have to continue, please!
SilentWriter987 chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
What...? NO! You can't leave it at that, with Eli going back to his evil ways and the train hitting their car! You need to make a sequel, a sequel to complete this masterpiece!
kaila09100 chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
Wow that's deep. I no u going to make another story right? I want to no what happens.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAN'T BELIEBE UOU ENDED IT LIKE THAT IM YELLING good best ending good good
Guest chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
But why ?
andy chapter 44 . 7/16/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT!
Eloise G chapter 44 . 7/15/2013
I just want to tell you that I LOVE this story! I have been reading since the beginning and it just keeps getting better! I check for updates every day! So keep updating :)
eliandclareinlove chapter 44 . 7/15/2013
Oh my gosh I'm addicted to this story. I have to know what happens! Please finish! Update soon!
SilentWriter987 chapter 44 . 7/14/2013
Eli will never change... T.T But this chapter is amazing, and I still have hope Eli will change.