Reviews for Classy Calligraphy
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
XD Yes! This seems like something that would really happen. I adored it! :)
ilarual chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awww, this is so cute. I love it when Soul's inner sappy dork comes out, because let's be real, he totally has one. It's so flipping obvious even in canon when there aren't even any overt romantic overtones (as for covert subtext, however... well...) that he has the biggest fluffy soft spot when it comes to his partner. At least if the excessive PDA and pie-making is any indication... ;) IDK I just love the fact that even with all his complicated layers and contrasting facets of his personality, Soul's really very much an adorkable sweetheart when you get right down to it, and his love for Maka is the quickest way to exposing that.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
dwaaaaaa love it
AngelFromTheLost chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love your stories! SO MAKE SO MORE OKAY?! KEEP WRITTING! :P
Ahshe'sgone chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
"Maka instinctively rearranged herself so she was lounging sideways in his lap rather than outright humping him, and Soul was incredibly grateful that she did not leap off to leave him alone with a massive boner the elevator's occupant could notice."
This is perfect and I love it. I'll tell you again, this is one of the cutest things I have read. Yay, Livi!
ArcaneHex77 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I am yours forever and ever
Cheeky.Shiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
First: I love this
Second: I'm wondering why this fic has so few reviews when it's written so nicely, with good characterization and very fluffy minus the extreme cheese.
Third: I LOVE THIS.

This was a good fic dear. I love the way the words flowed. The way you wrote Soul and Maka were just so perfect to me! They were awkwardly romantic, but still straightforward. I love how they just went out and just said it. and urgh. I don't know how to properly put my feelings into words, but whatever man. I just really love this. Good Job! :D
Lueur-de-L'aube chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Livi, this was one of the most adorable fics ever. I don't have any words to describe the level of cuteness. All I can say is that this is fluff done right and tastefully and I really loved how Soul's love confession was bookworm appropriate XD I don't think someone has done this before. Well done!
Odat chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3 Livi that was cute! Yay making out in libraries. And tie tugging! Very nice, and of course things wouldn't work out the way Soul planned them.