Reviews for To Catch a Ghost
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 35 . 1/13
This is an absolutely amazing Danny Phantom fanfic! It was so fun to read and I can't wait for more of this!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/18/2015
I like this drabble turned story and I will enjoy seeing future updates when available. Keep doing what you do! - 3
Guest chapter 35 . 4/18/2015
I like this dr
truephan chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
Aha, MsFrizzle and wonderful new chapter! I love this whole story about ghost hunting! And I thought this chapter had some zingers of some lines. I love the last line especially.

Great job!

truephan chapter 34 . 7/6/2014
MsFrizzle:

Another wonderful chapter! I hardly see a 'Danny/Jazz' only chapter, so this was a treat! I think you did a very good job of capturing that wonderful brother/sister bond and banter even when their conversation was all but 'typical' give the subject matter!

My fav section was the one where Danny was grunting and Jazz was trying to get him to say a word and then 'counted' the grunt as sort of a word! Very much a sis thing to do!

Finally, as always, Jazz and Danny always end up with some kind of understanding, and this chapter was no exception to that!

Good job and hope you'll update soon. I also hope you had a great 4th of July! Ours was wonderful!

Kiwi Lee Scipio chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
Hey, I finally got to reading this and I really like how you made the couple. They seem a bit like Jehovah witnesses (the shove their religion down your throat, go door to door, I speak french so they don't talk to me, type of people). I don't see this as anything that could come off as offensive (but than again it takes a lot to try and offend me). It's something that even in the new testament times people thought that if a child was blind it was cause the parents sinned. Stupid, but that's what they thought and labeled that as fact.
truephan chapter 33 . 6/18/2014
Loved this chapter and it was well done, especially the amusing ending. My favorite part was when Maddie told Danny that Tucker used the foam solvent for his cologne! I LOL on that one!

I loved the conversation among the three. It seemed perfectly natural given the fact that the subject matter was unnatural! XD

Hope you can update whether sooner or later!

truephan chapter 32 . 5/2/2014
MsFizzle: Even though I'm delighted that you've updated, I was a bit confused at the first part until I read the last chapter to get why Danny said what he said.

Still, it's always fun to see Danny and Skulker bicker. I absolutely think they would be excellent allies!

Nice drabble!

truephan chapter 31 . 3/10/2014
MsFrizzle:

I'm glad to see that you've updated...Interesting piece, which took me by surprise. I didn't expect such a progressive waver away from the theme of 'trying to capture a very elusive ghost'.

Though I always love sidetrack adventures as far as explaining stuff about the Ghost Zone, ghost nature and/or character development, this chapter seemed to be an odd fit into what was once a whimsical and fun chase story.
HappyLeif chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Okay this is so simple and yet so hilarious. I loved this particular chapter especially - not many people get the character of Jack so spot on.
Fluehatraya chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
The ghost has finally been caught. Makes me wonder if he will remain that way, though, considering how slippery he has proven to be.

Mr. Dross and his ilk are such scummy-seeming individuals.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
*shudders* I knew something was off when he actually called "the citizens [for being] stupidly naive".
wendysantamaria63 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Did you no ghosts are not real they are just bad spirits
truephan chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
Well, hello, MsFrizzle:

I'm so glad you had a chance to update this story! I'm really enjoying it. And I hope that Skulker and Danny's cooperative effort has finally paid off! They sure have had a time catching this particular ghost-or is this ghost that they may have caught THE particular ghost?

Speaking of that particular ghost, will being able to evade capture be his only other power other than what regular ghosts have? Just wondering.

Now, about the dynamics of the chapter: you could use a little more punctuation in some of those long sentences; and the transition between the second and third drabble groups was a bit shaky. I know that drabbles don't have to have transitional sentences, but the rest of the chapter had those kinds of transitional sentences or transitional dialog between each drabble group. The reason why I bring up the second and third drabble groups in particular is because you have Danny and Skulker on the roof, then they float down to the alley, and then all of the sudden they're on the second floor (?) of the haunted house.

Overall, however, I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! I hope you get to update soon!

Fluehatraya chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
Oh, this was hilarious, I'm liking this Skulker. That, and he raises many valid points.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »