Reviews for Blind Stars of Fortune
Pineapple Child chapter 13 . 9/9
So, I came back to see if you, hopefully, updated your story. I can tell you didn't, obviously, but I still hold hope (hopefully you didn't die, or something along the lines of that).
Hi chapter 13 . 8/31
AHHHHH ONE LAST CHAPTER AND IT WAS LAST UPDATED 2 YEARS AGO UUUUUUUUGH-still a great story tho
MarbleGlove chapter 13 . 8/24
This is amazing!
Man285 chapter 13 . 8/12
Why aren''t you updatimg
jj chapter 13 . 8/7
yoooo updaaaattteeeeee brooooooorororororororr
hi chapter 13 . 8/4
this is the second time i'm re-reading this fic because i adore your characterizations and the way you write kakashi!
Pineapple Child chapter 13 . 7/30
Magnificent story! I really love the way you write, but not just that, the concept of the story is what I've been craving for awhile. LOVE IT! Can't wait for the last chapter(s). :)
Nyajiou chapter 13 . 7/18
I think I read this story back when the chapter with Sasuke's ear didn't exist yet. So glad to see how it went. I'm looking forward to the last chapter(s)!
Twixdaman chapter 13 . 7/17
You’re a great writers. I had a great time reading this.
Finished your fic in less than a day! It's plain amazing. I hope you update with the last chapter soon!
Mimo chapter 13 . 7/14
Hello, just wanted to let you know that people are still reading your fic years on because it's awesome! It would be super wonderful if you ever posted the last chapter!
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 1 . 7/13
AHHHH. Damn it, Kakashi deserves the world!
Ww
Reader chapter 1 . 6/30
Beautiful writing!
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 13 . 6/25
...well, at least this wasn't a nasty cliffhanger. Love this story, hope you are doing alright.
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »