Reviews for Blind Stars of Fortune
esran chapter 1 . 3/3
Why do they have to keep saying "pack"? I can't take it seriously at all.
puiwaihin chapter 10 . 2/28
Nice, very complex plot. Very enjoyable.
You really need to update soon :)
Illuviar chapter 10 . 2/11
Great story! Please update soon!
hitori.no.boku chapter 10 . 2/11
I absolutely love your story. There is so much deception and intrigue, and it fits so perfectly. Please, please continue.
Asalea chapter 10 . 2/10
Nice story, team 7 is adorable. Kakashi is cool. Im looking forward the kabuto torture session xd and clans politic are interesting. I hope you didn't give up. Im looking forward the next chapter. thanks for sharing :)
niki511995 chapter 10 . 2/4
Dude this is the best fucking story ever.
And the part when tenzo and that hiriko kid becomes friend and then the betrayel was amazing.
Most stories are like stupid always bashing sasuke sakura but u rock this story.
And its preety realastic too, ninjas used to dress like farmers :)
Are u gonna update this story?
I'm like a fan of ur story. (sorry if my english was bad or wrong,this is not my first language)
F. Flotsam chapter 10 . 1/29
I love this fic so much it hurts. I love how much tension there is, in everyone KNOWING danzo is the rat bastard who did it, but all the political machinations and lack of direct evidence keeping them from acting - it'll make the eventual action they can/do take all the more satisfying! And Kakashi's central focus being on family, on pack, is so so great. It just makes my heart do little cartwheels of joy, especially in how it drives him in a really realistically brutal, unfair ninja world,where he has killed, and lied, and done and seen and lived through horrible things, and so he has that anchor of love/loyalty to keep him going. And the Uchiha! The way you depict Fugaku as being torn and really stuck between a rock and a hard place, and loving his family, while still showing him and the elders as being flawed in their reasoning is too wonderful for words. And the super original way you've gone about the time travel and the adoption/clan politics is fantastic too! Thank you so much for writing!
RustedEagleWings chapter 10 . 1/28
Really great story! Love time travel fics and this idea it's brilliant. Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
nami-chan chapter 10 . 1/25
I saw this story around 2012. But that time, I didn't understand the meaning in this story. So I thought "aww man this is suck"

Now I have already read so many good kakashi fanfiction and I searching for something new to read. Then I found this story again. I decided to read it because I have nothing to do. And the first chapter was very wonderful. It made me curious and wanted to read this story until the end. I'm a huge kakashi fans and I've read so many wonderful kakashi fiction and this is one of the best fiction I've ever read. You played kakashi's role and his emotion and everthing about him so good that I can't think of anything besides wanting to read this story until the end. I kind of disappointed to see that its only 10 chapter and the story isn't ended yet and kakashi's journey have yet to begin and sasuke's got captured and I also curios about what happen to kabuto and other things. The point is I'M CURIOUS.

You did a good job for making this story and now damn I can't forget it. I wanted to see more of kakashi in there so I hope you update the story soon. You've got lot of fans here so don't quit. Don't disappointed them and work hard for making the best for all of us. Ganbatte! I'm waiting for you
rebecca taylor chapter 10 . 1/24
I love it!
What the hell? How did you not address the fact that Kakashi would just tell the Hokage and the misson would be cancelled and Danzo removed?
KRIOSdaBOSS chapter 10 . 1/22
update!1
seriously, this "Pack" crap is annoying and the story would be better without it. Kakashi isn't an Inuzuka.
KRIOSdaBOSS chapter 1 . 1/22