Reviews for Blind Stars of Fortune
itasakukaka-lover chapter 11 . 7/10
Those feelings at the end
SpaceNoir chapter 11 . 7/8
This story is amazing! I typically don't like time travel fics, but the direction you've taken with the plot has been fantastic. I hope life is good for you, and I'm looking forward to the next update! thanks for writing such a great story:)
Cherrysinger chapter 11 . 7/7
I'm so glad that Kakashi finally told someone. Finally!
asdfghhjkl chapter 11 . 7/7
HOOOOOOLY CRAAAAAAAP THIS IS AWESOME AND HEARTBREAKING AND JUST- JUST- *UGLYCRYUGLYCRYUGLYCRY NAD THEN I REALIZE THAT THIS FIC WAS UPDATED A YEAR AGO AND IM LIKE NOOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT KAKASHISASUKEITACHIUCHIHAUCHIHAUCHIHA ASDFGSHDJASDHGVSXJHJ
Reader00 chapter 11 . 6/28
Simply, organically, excellent.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 11 . 6/28
You beeping bastard! How dare you? I'm crying! Oh, God! You did not kill him! Nooooooo! Poor Sasuke! Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. You did not! Damn it! I'm crying too hard!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You planning to update soon? *Sobs before bawling over*
Waaaaaah! Oh, God! Oh, God!
Fuck, you haven't updated since July 24 of 2015 I take it its abandoned ughhh I should have read the updated and published first.
revinzy chapter 11 . 6/17
Oh my god. This fic is beautiful and I thank you for sharing this story with us. Really, Kakashi, Uchiha... my heart pounding when I read this story. Thank you again. And please update soon
musme chapter 11 . 6/8
Omg !
I love it so much !
Thanks
Mirriashi chapter 11 . 6/1
Could you post something that taught us how to write like you? Seriously, if you had your own idea... you could write a best seller book. Kakashi fans 4ever!
Mirriashi chapter 11 . 5/31
O.M.G this is the best story EVER written on Fanficton and everything I ever wanted in a Kakashi Anbu Fanfic PLEEAASE update Soon!
Deb.23 chapter 11 . 5/29
Its so good. But can you please update the next chapter?! Its awesome! And its Kakashi!I love it. Please update.
Old Girl Lost chapter 11 . 5/23
Wow. This is good and I just found it!
I hope that there is more.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 5/13
You know, I was really liking this fic, (apart from Danzo, but we're not SUPPOSED to like him) but then you had to go gives a suckerpunch by bringing the reality of the situation down on our heads.

Beautifully written though, nice pacing, excellent use of juxtaposition with the covers and the truths, and a very well done job on Tenzou and his inner conflict and resolve for the mission. Depressing but enjoyable.
bleubirdsong chapter 11 . 4/26
this story gave me a lot of feelings. masterfully written and filled with dark intensity of the kind that made me wish to stop, tense and afraid of what the next few words might bring. your characterization is spot on and the way that you dealth with shisui's sacrifice was perfect; i do not think it could be better and more fitting. i'm upset about what happened to sasuke - nothing like that should happen to a small six year old child and it only hurts worse because you've described them so beautifully young and innocent - and i fear the knowledge of what will happen next. you've written this well; i do not often leave reviews but your story inspired effusive praise on my part that i simply had to leave. thank you.