Reviews for Blind Stars of Fortune
This has been a joy to read. Someday, I hope you will pick this up again. I can't adequately describe how much I love this story, so I'll just leave this brief message as thanks.
The last part was so sickeningly sweet, my teeth are just a bunch of cavities.
This is really sad, but really good, and I really hope you continue it.
YO UR LATE chapter 13 . 3/12
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
YO chapter 1 . 3/12
OMG. This is super sad, I'm literally crying. Poor Kakashi, both Kakashi. Geez, I never really thought about how hard ANBU is. This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing this. On to the next chapter! :D
This is my first kakashi-centric timetraveling fic i have read and it is reallllly awesome and im kinda sad that it's ending cause i really want to see them all grow uo. But you are doing a great job on this fic~
Shadowpawzzz chapter 13 . 3/9
Epic story.
THIS. IS. AMAZING. Without a doubt the best time-travel fic, if not even the best Naruto fic I've ever read! I'm pumped for
Farala chapter 13 . 2/26
Hooray! I can't wait for the update!
LavenderMYSTery chapter 10 . 2/23
I promise I will go full Mama bear mode on anyone who tries to take away Sasuke's name. *-*
Great chapter! I'm almost caught up and I'm deeply regretting being such a binge reader T-T
LavenderMYSTery chapter 5 . 2/23
A furious Kakashi. Best. Thing. Ever.
The cute chibi fluff at the end was great too.
mercydonovan chapter 13 . 2/19
When fan fiction is even better than canon. Prime example, right here.
Felix Marome chapter 13 . 2/19
This is the of the best time travel fanfiction's I have ever read, and I have read ALOT.
EmLights chapter 13 . 2/15
please update soon!
itsMARWIE chapter 13 . 2/5
Veeery Niice! I like it. I like it a lot.
Don't make us wait for too long! Plz :D