Reviews for The Captain America Type
Great :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
entertaining story :)
CordyQueenBee chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I loved this! Buffy and Steve would actually work really well together, but I hadn't thought of it until I read this story. I hope you'll consider writing some of the aftermath of them finding out each other's secret identities? I know I would love to read it. Thanks for the upload!
manx160 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
sequal please!
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Loverley!
Jax118 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I really hope you continue this further...such a good little story. Too good to be a one-shot ::wink, wink, nudge nudge::.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
The idea of this is too awesome for words! I really wish it had more! Great fun!
stacynn chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
LOOOOVE this fic so much! The perfect couple - buffy and Steve!
cajunhusker chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my god... I'm dying... That was awesome.
twilightjazz chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
love it please update soon
Amazing Death chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I would love to see this one shot expanded in either a sequel shot or a series. Either way it was awesome.
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This story is freaking amazing. My only problem is I want to see more of what happens after this. It works great as a one shot, but it has some definite potential for a more developed story. Well done!
kimbyann chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was delightful! So much fun! Would love to see more!
willowswelt chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Great characterisation, fun to read, all are very much IC and the dialogues are spot on.

You meshed both verses very well and I could see a possible sequel but the story works very well the way you finished it.

I am gushing but I love the MCU and Buffy is still one of my favourite shows. Mixing both of them skillfully always makes me happy.

I hope to read more of your work.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »