Reviews for The Captain America Type
Jax118 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I really hope you continue this further...such a good little story. Too good to be a one-shot ::wink, wink, nudge nudge::.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
The idea of this is too awesome for words! I really wish it had more! Great fun!
stacynn chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
LOOOOVE this fic so much! The perfect couple - buffy and Steve!
cajunhusker chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my god... I'm dying... That was awesome.
twilightjazz chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
love it please update soon
Amazing Death chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I would love to see this one shot expanded in either a sequel shot or a series. Either way it was awesome.
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This story is freaking amazing. My only problem is I want to see more of what happens after this. It works great as a one shot, but it has some definite potential for a more developed story. Well done!
kimbyann chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was delightful! So much fun! Would love to see more!
willowswelt chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Great characterisation, fun to read, all are very much IC and the dialogues are spot on.

You meshed both verses very well and I could see a possible sequel but the story works very well the way you finished it.

I am gushing but I love the MCU and Buffy is still one of my favourite shows. Mixing both of them skillfully always makes me happy.

I hope to read more of your work.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great story, endless possabilitys, nine out of ten. If you want ten out of ten write more.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
clarembees chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
To say I love this would be an understatement. OMG, Buffy and Steve! Buffy and Steve! Dying. Just absolutely dying.

This was so well written, everyone was perfectly in character and it was so cute. So freaking cute.

Is it over or is there going to be another chapter? Because I would love more.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
lol. would love to see a sequel.
robert32514 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013