Reviews for Blue Roses
SapphireShelle91 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
It's sweet to think that those two would be remembered centuries later. So cute. Asilus and Tonans were enjoyable to read and I can them fitting very nicely into the Insektor's world. Out of curiosity, what kind of insect is Asilus? Or clan? I can see him as Yuk while Tonan as a Joyce/
SapphireShelle91 chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Damn these two are cute. They do end up together in the tv show, yes
(I don't believe I saw season 2 of the series)? Because if they don't, that's just cruel on so many levels
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
So I've decided to re-read these chapters and review each one because they deserve it, as does this obscure little show (which deserves more love too) that I've loved for years but couldn't find until last night. I forgot how adorable these two are. I've re-watched a couple of episodes and while the show is obviously for kids I still get a sense of joy from it. This is the kind of show I wish kids were still watching today instead of the awful shows that are now on.
Again, these two are so cute. They are one those 'I shipped them before I even knew what shipping was' couples and I don't regret it for a single moment.
NoobZero chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
very cute
seems really like in the original series. And it's a french who say this ;-)