Reviews for Loyalty's Reward
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/10
Jeez, this is adorable in a sort of sour note way. :X

I'm so conflicted with how I feel...

But as a writer, I'm impressed! You managed to portray quite a bit of emotions for a robot. Nicely done!
PurpleMorningGlow chapter 1 . 2/3
I created an account just to review this story after stumbling upon your tumblr fic rec. I thought this was a simple but extremely touching little read. It makes me want to see Bhakti so much in Lightning Return!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I found this a really touching story. Why did I not find it sooner? Lol. Really though, I remember playing FFXIII-2 and when I saw Bhakti in Oerba, I couldn't but tear up a bit. Gosh. I wonder if he'll be there in the last game.
Sameshima chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Aww. You got me right in the feels. I remember getting to Oerba in the game, and being upset about the fact that Bhakti was there but I couldn't interact with him.

I'm glad Hope was the person who made Bhakti a companion. I know he was really busy after the fall of Cocoon with the Academy, but I really like your idea that Hope took a break from attempting to create a new world to connect with Vanille's "pet". Both of them were so lonely.

Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
wynteralchemyst chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Well this was a lovely little read!

What impressed me most about this story was how believable Bhakti was. There was the right amount of factual reasoning and analysis (but thankfully not too much so) to accept his composition as a machine, but the delicate almost-emotions that come from his years of solitude and memory gave him a sweet persona that completely complemented his robotic nature.

And Hope. Ah Hope. He is such a sweetheart, and especially so in this story. His desire to help Bhakti feel less acutely the pains of loneliness is completely in line with his character. Although I very much have a soft spot for him, this story endeared him to me all the more.

This was so much fun to read (it feels like a long while since I've dipped my finger into the FFXIII-2 world... goodness, I guess it's been a year already!), and I'm glad you posted this. Your lines are perfect as ever, your description lush... it was just wonderful.