Reviews for Paging Dr Steele
Kelly Washumick chapter 69 . 5/3
Hi just finish the story getting ready to read epilogues. Have you put the Book 2 on here yet love your sory
clhrice chapter 54 . 4/23
By far best chapter yet!
Kelly Washumick chapter 57 . 3/23
I like chapter 56
rivergoldilocks chapter 14 . 3/4
This is my second time reading this story and I absolutely love it
bunnysugarlover chapter 29 . 12/25/2020
Omg ewwwwww Mrs. Lincoln’s POV had me wanting to throw uppp
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 70 . 11/3/2020
and yes I read your profile saying that you still write its just not on fanfiction anymore. so please do let me know if I enjoy some of your other works... I am not sure if I should reach you out since its been long ... so please please do let me know if you still write and entertain readers...
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 69 . 11/3/2020
hey its 2020 and I don't know if you are reading this. but I just want to let you know that you are one hell of a writer. I have never read something better than this in my life. like literally. Even though its text with no pictures yet I was able to visualize everything. You described all their dresses everytime. I don't know about others but I seriously like this fact coz it makes easier for the readers to visualize everything. This story felt like a movie. Ana wasn't a virgin even though how her virginity was taken was wrong but appropriate in accordance to the story( coz you need stuff to salt up). This story was a perfect mixture of all the emotions. The way they both come together seemed realistic not like others where the girl meets a guy and wow hoalala in the next moment I am with that guy. No it wasn't like that. It was just the way it happens in real. Like come on! attraction is okay but you won't just jump inside their pants on the first until and unless its a one night stand. Ana was strong yet vulnerable. Christin had his grey persona yet he was soft and gentle. They both took their own time. Just when I thought this story couldn't get better you surprised me the very next moment. The sex scenes were really hot too! I have my internal due today for which I haven't prepared anything because I was so engrossed in this one. Literally. So yes thankyou so so so so much for this amazing story! This story was wayyyyyy better than its original one. I hope this one gets published under pseudo names. You are a terrific writer. I cried and laughed. Perfect! This story literally made my week. I seriously hope that you are doing well and this story gets published. I would love to buy it in its hard form. Thankyou so much!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 32 . 11/3/2020
lol
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 20 . 11/1/2020
hot hilarious and savage!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 6 . 11/1/2020
this same thing is happening with me rn
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 4 . 11/1/2020
her reply wS classic !
P.Self chapter 61 . 10/19/2020
I absolutely love this story, you are the best writer ever.
MoonStarFlower chapter 71 . 10/20/2020
Hello, i love your story. Where can i continue to read it?
Thanks you for writing this story,
Assi: MoonStarFlower
P.Self chapter 48 . 10/16/2020
I sooooooo love this story, Thank You very much!
P.Self chapter 36 . 10/14/2020
One of your best sex scenes very passionate ,didn’t know that you could cum analy.
6,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »