Reviews for Paging Dr Steele
Omfg I loved this story you had me laughing oh when I think back to that nectarine smacking the bitch smack in the head omg an you had me crying like a baby but I love the journey you took me on so am no away to start reading mending Dr Steele so until I can say it on the next one update soon again please:-)
How funny as am reading the story an about the back Street boys like magic the Bloody Song came on magic had to give a smile :-)
Omg I was going to leave a review at the end of this story but oh my a just had to say thanks for that I have never laughed so much in a long time tears were falling but when that nectarine hit the pedi bitch smack in the head I about wet myself laughing an Christians an Taylor's reaction was just the best well done am now of to read the rest of this amazing story of yours :-)
eville23 chapter 71 . 7/24
Please don't leave fan fiction. Please!
infinite.394 chapter 66 . 7/23
eville23 chapter 37 . 7/21
This is my favorite chapter of this story so far..so funny how Christian addressed his dick...lol. I love all the lemons so far. A lot of feeling. Love it all. Pleas continue with this beautiful story. Your writing is outstanding. Thank you
kaiokenkaizer chapter 71 . 5/21
I have read your story from start to finish in one go and I must say, you have a really vivid imagination complimented by an creative mind, which helped you write such anexcellent fic.
Your characters have great emotional depth to them which helps the reader understand and feel each and every emotion that the characters themselves exhibit.
Another good point about your writing is the fact that you have done quite a bit of research while writing this story, which shows in your graphic description of each place visited, as well as in the details of the clothing and accessories each character wears. I especially liked the part about the Tungsten jewellery.
One thing which was a bit off-putting was the fact that your vacation arc to Anguilla seemed to stretch a bit too long, as well as the sudden ups and downs exhibited by Christian and Anastasia's relationship. While I understand the fact that the two of them had been under a lot of pressure in the buildup to their vacation, the entire arc just seemed to stretch a bit too long to be honest.
Overall though, I loved this fic. I will unfortunately not be reading the sequels to this book simply due to the fact that I hate the interface on WordPress. It makes reading a story a real pain. In case you have your stories uploaded on another website, then please do PM me the link.
Good Day and Happy Writing.
Keep up the good work
Bronze Goddess chapter 1 . 4/21
Dear SarahElizabeth1313,

I've never read Twilight. I've seen one movie and have no interest in prissy sparkling vampires, nor do I read anything that relates to science fiction, paranormal, or supernatural. Not my cup of tea. If the NAMES offended you (which, by the way were purely coincidental), then yes, you probably made the right decision to keep it moving.

Love and handcuffs!
Lynn X
ana'sma chapter 60 . 4/16
go ana...wow, great.
pleaSe...I speaK spanish...not please provide a translation
Ok i hope you get this review im not even half way through and i love this story some parts were so funny and sad and extreme got to love it this story should be a movie just goes to show you have surpassed E. keep writing (Val )
B4bidden Products chapter 71 . 3/19
absolutely love this story it was my 1st 50 shades story ive read on here and i cant believe how dam hot it was not just the sexual stuff thx for the great piece of work
Shits gonna it the fan when ana finds out the real reason he was going to Vegas and lied to her.
But on a different note, I was in case before and a song came on the totally seemed fitting for this story. Paloma Faith; only love can hurt like this. I started it from the beginning and it was totally made for this story
jensport chapter 71 . 2/14
This story is amazing. Very well written, I enjoyed every second of it and can't wait to start part 2. I think your Ann and Christian have so much depth as characters. Starting the next part ASAP. Thanks for the good read.
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 1 . 1/11