Reviews for Paging Dr Steele
Flora chapter 5 . 2/23
I just started to read this story. Your writing has quality, and I really would like to continue it, however I don't want to read another fanfic where Ana just succumbs to his demands and ends up in the playroom, and loosing a little of herself every time she lets him control her life.
So...it this what's going to happen? Please answer.
wildflowers-and-sun chapter 8 . 2/14
I only today started reading your story and so far I am completely, totally engrossed in it. You have done a wonderful job and I can assure you, you will read more and more reviews from me if I manage to stop reading enough to write one ;)
I would only like to address two issues with you and don't worry it's NOT about Christian and whether or not he will fuck Greta or any other sub for the matter. That IS a part of his character; you've got him right and I agree with you on every point. Perhaps you should not get so worked-up with those whom it bothers so much, though. Just sayin'!
Perhaps I take this too personally, but my parents have an age difference of exactly 13 years like Ray and Mandy and I can assure you, that after 25 years together and two childbirths (mind you, I'm 18 and I'm the oldest) they seem to be more in love with each other than any other couple I have met and perfectly happy in their marriage. Please, if you do not do so in the chapters I have not yet read, take that into consideration. If you think, I see too much into this, my apologies; this is just my personal opinion.
The other matter in hand has to do with Ana's attraction to Christian. While Christian is obviously already smitten with her, she does not seem that affected. I get he is a total asshole, but I thought the point was that they are attracted to each other no matter what and they will eventually address and overcome their issues? I'm a little confused now.
I really like your other characters that are introduced here and there. They are real people; with their imperfections and problems and redeeming qualities. I love every one and each of them!
I am not good at guessing so I can't tell what will show up in the police report. Perhaps something with Morton? I noticed Carla is absent here...
I am off to keep reading!
Kisses!
Jeanne
Ajeng chapter 14 . 2/8
OH MY GOD! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST FIFTY SHADES FANFICTION EVER! LOVE IT! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!
Rhonda White chapter 43 . 2/3
Just wanted to let you know I love your is very good .I love fifty shades.I hope u write more.
Reds 77 chapter 69 . 1/16
Yesssss , Yesssss! This Story is one of my favorite. I loved it. Sorry I didn't leave reviews, but when I find a story that has already been written and it's really good I just can't stop reading it's a damn page turner, so you can't blame me. I can't wait for the sequel. I love that Ana is a Stronger Woman , but I not sure about her Dominance over Christian or the way she try to overrule if you will his authority when it comes to his employees. I kinda feel like she's arrogant and pushy almost over baring. I can't wait for Ana and Christian to Reek Havoc on the Valley. Your Christian is a bit emotional, Loving, Open (a little) , but Please don't take away His Dominance, His Attitude, and His Arrogance. I didn't like that whole Gail and Taylor fight, even though Christian was wrong for speaking on their relationship, they shouldn't have spoken to him that way. That's why he keeps a line between him and the staff. I thought Ana crossed that line and she showed no respect towards Christian and his beliefs. Which is why I kinda agree with Flynn. Damn girl , I have so much to say, this is what I get for not reviewing at the end of each chapter. Thanks for allowing me to voice my options. I can't wait for the Sequel. Until Later's :)
obsessivetwihard chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Was the malibu barbie/ ballerina barbie inspired by Addams family values?
Falbala03 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hi!
I've just finished reading your story! And I've literally eaten every word as a starving woman. I'm quite pride of myself for reading it in 3 days I must say.
I can truly say without lying that this is one of the best story I've ever read on FF.
I want to say so many things about your fiction but I've problem with writing in English, even if I understand it pretty well.
I'd like to talk about the way your fiction evolve as time go bye, how I felt about Ana, Christian, there relationship, there family, friends, and so many things I can't even think about because of the overs.. It would take me all night long and the day after that to say all I want to, and a thousand mistakes, but know this: your story really is amazing and I'm very grateful for finding your fiction.
Thank you so much for publishing it!
I hope you will be able to read this review even if you left FF ;)
Karebear99 chapter 71 . 11/25/2014
99karebear
Bolero127 chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Really? First lemon? Amazing! But then this whole fucking story is amazing! I can't believe I waited this long to read it. Man was I missing out!
jeanal chapter 69 . 11/14/2014
I have not put down ur story since i stumbled down upon it a day ago. It was pure, raw, sexy and just a wonderful read. Cant wait to read more. I will email you to get on ur mailing list and hope to read ur blog and more stories. Off to book 2
jeanal chapter 48 . 11/12/2014
Ok my 1st review. 2 words pure awesome
renewagain chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Excellent story. I love that Ana's inner goddess voice is a smart ass. I really hated that whole inner goddess voice in the books. I love that she said "I got nothing" when they kissed.
Also, nice storyline regarding Elliot and Elena. It makes sense and exposes her for the pedophile she is...in a different and very logical way. Anyway, I'm so late to this fandom and I'm reading your story because in perhapsx3's story she mentioned she was reading yours...but it's funny because all of these stories were shared and discussed a long time ago! I was going to review at the end but couldn't resist. Thank you for writing, I feel like I'm reading a novel here and I'm so glad your story is complete...that's reassuring :) I also like that Ana & CG seem to be on equal footing. And her past is a great element of mystery. I would love to make guesses about what happens and I'm avoiding reading any of your 5k reviews so I don't get spoilers.
motherbeatrice chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
naughty Mr Grey...
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
so is it the creep Edward David?
Sandria99 chapter 71 . 10/1/2014
I just finished reading this story and I have to say that it was absolutely fanfuckingtastic! I loved it. As someone who has written and posted on this site, I empathize with you about some of the b.s. that you get from "guest" readers. I would love to be able to continue reading your stories, as I think you are really talented and have a great story to tell. Please add me to your mailing list...please...mistress. ;D

slapdavidson99 at yahoo dot com