Reviews for Luck Isn't For The Faint Hearted
snm1 chapter 44 . 11/4/2015
I just found this today but its awesome and i love it! 3 3 3 3
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 44 . 10/21/2015
Doesn't matter how long it takes just as long as you don't forget it. Love your story. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Ravenclaw Nyoka chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
Please continue writing, im on the edge of my seat reading this epic story and can't wait to read more.. Pleeeease
Waterlilly101 chapter 44 . 5/26/2015
This is literally my favorite fanfiction please update soon I hope your troubles lessen in the near future.
Luna Latanya chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Wouldnt tooths coins be silver, not gold?
Rab Shadow chapter 44 . 5/20/2015
all i gotta say is thank you XD it is still so captivating, i was bout to reread it when i got the need to check for an update and it was there it has like made my whole day!
VampireSiren chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Have to admit, changing the Leprechaun into a female spirit is a clever and nice twist! XD
Waterlilly101 chapter 43 . 5/18/2015
Guest chapter 43 . 5/18/2015
Guest chapter 43 . 5/16/2015
My only complaint is that you MUST update faster
The Outsider chapter 43 . 3/5/2015
Vanellope: Welp, this is bad.
Foxy: (Sarcastic) No, really?! Are you really this stupid? Of course it's bad!
Vanellope: Well, sor-ry, Mister Hooky! I've never seen the movie before!
Foxy: (Startled) You... haven't seen it?
Vanellope: No... why?
Foxy: *drags her away* BLACKROSE! WE GOT A PROBLEM!
Me: (Sighs; looks at screen) See ya next chapter. I'm gonna go follow them now. Oh, and by the way, this chapter has me hooked.

Kentario chapter 43 . 2/16/2015
Oh no, I've caught up… *le faint*
And for the constructive criticism…you have far less issues than in the beginning but your sentence structures sometimes confuse me, a bit like missing words and such. I don't really know how I can help with this, though…
Oh, right. You have a new loyal fan, dear author.
Kentario chapter 42 . 2/16/2015
Excitement level: eeeeeeEEEEEEEEE- *boom*
Kentario chapter 33 . 2/10/2015
Ah, comedy relief. Gotta love it.
Kentario chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
Oh my God, you're playing with my emotions! And, boy, you're good at it! But still, the grammar…