Reviews for The Line of Durin in Its Natural Habitat
Garnet chapter 8 . 8/23
Please keep writing!
Dwarven Lover chapter 8 . 5/1
Please keep writing i love the story!
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh this looks like fun...reading on despite being in work *whispers - don't tell the boss!*
diAngelo chapter 1 . 1/9
Please, PLEASE continue this! This is a wonderful fic. The world must know what comes next.
Frick6101719 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
Hey friend :) It's been a while since you posted a chapter and I cannot throw stones, but I was thinking "hey maybe they just need a little encouragement" so I just wanted to say that hey, this is a great fic and the feels (as your name might have warned me if I'd used my brain) are plentiful and I'm loving it. I especially loved the bit where Thorin is like "What have I ever done to deserve this kind of faith?" and it's just like oh man. In the context of the actual book? It just destroys me. Really, I would love to read more if you ever decided to post more :) you've done a really good job!
Much love,
H.G chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
What a fantastic chapter!Please continue with your awesome job as soon as you 't wait to see what super Lady Dis and Mighty Thorin hace to say to those parents!:-)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Wow! I Literally am dying of laughter. That is hilarious! Seriously you are so good! I can actually picture all of this. You are really great. You seem to know just how much you can do without going overboard.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Those two. Planning. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Argh, way to end this with a cliffhanger! *glares at you*
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
This is why I want Thorin as my own uncle!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Family!Thorin is adorable Thorin!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Now I know why Thorin has all those gray streaks in his hair... just blame Fíli and Kíli!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Awww... that was adorable!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Oh dear, be afraid Thorin, be very, very much afraid!