Reviews for Eternal Insatiability
phiphi78 chapter 6 . 1/17
Beautiful and sexy , love it
woodlandpools chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Hot and spicy: the way I like it.
woodlandpools chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
This one was very sweet, thank you :) they deserve nothing less
woodlandpools chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
That was very well written ... And very hot !
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
holy crap that was awesome ! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This is how I have always imagined their love, you captured it so preciously... I miss twilight, so much... Fanfictions all what have been left.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Love it
Sara K M chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
Hi there.

I like to give quid proto when I like an author's work. So I've been checking out your writing for the last day or so. This was definitely my favorite. And I'm trying to work on giving more reviews in this fandom, anyway.

So what did l like about this...?
Let's see.

It's really sweet and romantic, particularly between Carlisle and Esme. (I generally need Carlisle and Esme interaction for me to be interested a Twilight story, although they don't have to be the main characters.) You show their love perfectly in this.
I loved the ceremony. I always love watching/reading weddings (even if it wasn't a "real" wedding.)
I loved their vows. Exactly what they would say if they decided to write their own vows.

Another thing I loved about this was that you included their ENTIRE family. My favorite Carlisle/Esme stories show their romantic relationship within the concept of them being parents. In this story, you show them interacting with all their kids and granddaughter, as they talk about their plans for the ceremony. And you have all of the characters talk about how they see Carlisle and Esme's relationship as well. That's EXACTLY what I like to read.

(In case you're wondering, this is a normal review for me. I write REALLY long reviews. I love to analyze and discuss, and since I'm not in school, this is what I do instead. Hope you liked it.)
Lobisomem chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Thank youi so much for all stories, Carlisle and Esme are so loving and sincere in each of them... It's outstanding!
babygirlplattcullen chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
one unique awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
lol chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
love
review
ke7ejx chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Very well done! Very romantic!
Cris.P.C chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Aaaaawwww, so beautiful and romantic, I love it so much... X) So perfect, you're amazing, your writing is awesome, thanks a lot for sharing this with us all C:
Cris.P.C chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Oh, so intense, again x) The distance intensifies the desire of the being loved, it's clear. CX
Cris.P.C chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
WOW again, girl. So sexy and impressive as always. I loved the detail of the clothes scattered on the floor which lead to Carlisle's office... so sensual x)