Reviews for Eternal Insatiability
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 7/26
holy crap that was awesome ! Great job!
This is how I have always imagined their love, you captured it so preciously... I miss twilight, so much... Fanfictions all what have been left.
Love it
Sara K M chapter 3 . 2/14
Hi there.

I like to give quid proto when I like an author's work. So I've been checking out your writing for the last day or so. This was definitely my favorite. And I'm trying to work on giving more reviews in this fandom, anyway.

So what did l like about this...?
Let's see.

It's really sweet and romantic, particularly between Carlisle and Esme. (I generally need Carlisle and Esme interaction for me to be interested a Twilight story, although they don't have to be the main characters.) You show their love perfectly in this.
I loved the ceremony. I always love watching/reading weddings (even if it wasn't a "real" wedding.)
I loved their vows. Exactly what they would say if they decided to write their own vows.

Another thing I loved about this was that you included their ENTIRE family. My favorite Carlisle/Esme stories show their romantic relationship within the concept of them being parents. In this story, you show them interacting with all their kids and granddaughter, as they talk about their plans for the ceremony. And you have all of the characters talk about how they see Carlisle and Esme's relationship as well. That's EXACTLY what I like to read.

(In case you're wondering, this is a normal review for me. I write REALLY long reviews. I love to analyze and discuss, and since I'm not in school, this is what I do instead. Hope you liked it.)
Lobisomem chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Thank youi so much for all stories, Carlisle and Esme are so loving and sincere in each of them... It's outstanding!
babygirlplattcullen chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
one unique awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
lol chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
love
review
ke7ejx chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Very well done! Very romantic!
Cris.P.C chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Aaaaawwww, so beautiful and romantic, I love it so much... X) So perfect, you're amazing, your writing is awesome, thanks a lot for sharing this with us all C:
Cris.P.C chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Oh, so intense, again x) The distance intensifies the desire of the being loved, it's clear. CX
Cris.P.C chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
WOW again, girl. So sexy and impressive as always. I loved the detail of the clothes scattered on the floor which lead to Carlisle's office... so sensual x)
Cris.P.C chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Wow, so so beautiful lovely adorable amazing chapter! x) I LOVE it SO SO MUCH! CX You're an amazing writer, dear! D
Cris.P.C chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Wow, they can be so... versatile CX Who could find a love like theirs... I loved the last sentence, BTW x) So amazing chapter, I want more x)
TeamCarlisle chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
got anymore one shots in mind to add to this? these are great!
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow. Really beautiful and so so so hot, oh my God x) I loved it :D These two together are totally amazing CX I can't wait to read the rest... :)