Reviews for Fragile Is Trust
When I read the chapter title, I thought that the harsh reality meant the someone, probably Tony, was dead.
Do you wanna know what I think? I think your writing privileges should be taken away. You write well, but GODDAMIT. WAYYYYY TOO MANY FEELS
Pepper might not be dead. But you’re sure as hell gonna be soon. Jk. Or am I?
It’s a good chapter and the characters are very well written but hoW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO NERVE TO KILL PEPPER FUCKINNG POTTS?
*finds your hiding place and tears it open* *starts screaming* HOW DARE YOU DO THAT?
The ant thing is so clever. A lot of geniuses have multiple thought trains, and a genius like Stark probably has like 20. And that can get overwhelming. So that’s why loads of geniuses turn to alcohol to fix that problem. Because the alcohol numbs most of the thought trains. For a normal person, no offence, like you and me, alcohol stops our thought train to make us seem drunk. But a genius has multiple though trains, so alcohol only makes them less... geniusy.
YESSSS. GO RHODEY. RHODEY IS ABSOULTELY BADASS. I LOVE IT.
WTF! TONY HAS GOTTEN KIDNAPPED ENOUGH TIMES TO LAST HIM 50 LIFETIMES. I DONT THINK HE NEEDS TK GET KIDNAPPED EVEN MORE.
Howard is the dick. I bet he hardly took Tony out anywhere, much less a fair.
This was a pretty good chapter. One of the best fanfics I’ve read so far.
Thinks are getting intense. Wow. You are REALLY good at writing fight scenes.
Another brilliant chapter. I would love to read this from Tony’s POV. Was the contentment in his eyes because he knew that something like this would happen? That his trust would get broken again. I bet a part of him told himself in the beginning that he can’t trust them. And that same part is the one with satisfaction; contentment in his eyes, knowing from the start that he shouldn’t trust them. Knowing that that part, the one he tried so hard to ignore, was right.
This is really good. Thor is always so under appreciated. He’s 1500 years old for goodness sake. Most people don’t share my opinion, but I personally think Thor is very wise and clever and not the dumb jock people make him to be. He’s seen at least a thousand years worth of war.
That. Was. Amazing.
Though quick comment, not only did Obidiah almost kill Tony, he had him tortured for what I believe, 3 months? And he did try to kill Tony on multiple different occasions. So, in conclusion, Obidiah can, mind my language, go fuck himself.
On a different note, absolutely amazing story.
Best Tony fic I've ever read! Everyone was in character, the Pepperony was adorable and sweet and heartbreaking all at once. So glad Tony let them back in and nobody died. You are great at cliffhangers btw. This was even more painful to read after Civil War. I kept hearing Cap say "I'm sorry Tony but he my friend." and Tony reply "So was I." Can no one be nice to Tony for once? He's the most human Avenger of all.
Ok enough rant. Great story keep up the amazing work.