Reviews for Fragile Is Trust
Someone chapter 19 . 5/25
That wuz awesome
mdybls chapter 19 . 3/14
Great story. It kept me coming back for more. I have you down as a favorite author.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2018
When I read the chapter title, I thought that the harsh reality meant the someone, probably Tony, was dead.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2018
Do you wanna know what I think? I think your writing privileges should be taken away. You write well, but GODDAMIT. WAYYYYY TOO MANY FEELS
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2018
Pepper might not be dead. But you’re sure as hell gonna be soon. Jk. Or am I?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2018
It’s a good chapter and the characters are very well written but hoW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO NERVE TO KILL PEPPER FUCKINNG POTTS?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2018
*finds your hiding place and tears it open* *starts screaming* HOW DARE YOU DO THAT?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2018
The ant thing is so clever. A lot of geniuses have multiple thought trains, and a genius like Stark probably has like 20. And that can get overwhelming. So that’s why loads of geniuses turn to alcohol to fix that problem. Because the alcohol numbs most of the thought trains. For a normal person, no offence, like you and me, alcohol stops our thought train to make us seem drunk. But a genius has multiple though trains, so alcohol only makes them less... geniusy.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2018
YESSSS. GO RHODEY. RHODEY IS ABSOULTELY BADASS. I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2018
WTF! TONY HAS GOTTEN KIDNAPPED ENOUGH TIMES TO LAST HIM 50 LIFETIMES. I DONT THINK HE NEEDS TK GET KIDNAPPED EVEN MORE.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2018
Howard is the dick. I bet he hardly took Tony out anywhere, much less a fair.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2018
This was a pretty good chapter. One of the best fanfics I’ve read so far.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
Thinks are getting intense. Wow. You are REALLY good at writing fight scenes.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2018
Another brilliant chapter. I would love to read this from Tony’s POV. Was the contentment in his eyes because he knew that something like this would happen? That his trust would get broken again. I bet a part of him told himself in the beginning that he can’t trust them. And that same part is the one with satisfaction; contentment in his eyes, knowing from the start that he shouldn’t trust them. Knowing that that part, the one he tried so hard to ignore, was right.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2018
This is really good. Thor is always so under appreciated. He’s 1500 years old for goodness sake. Most people don’t share my opinion, but I personally think Thor is very wise and clever and not the dumb jock people make him to be. He’s seen at least a thousand years worth of war.