Reviews for The Crazy Life of a Halfa
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I think you should format the story a little differently.
Dani: My high score is 29.
Danny: My high score is 41.
Tucker: My high score is 12.
Like that because reading typed over and over is too redundant. Great job once again!
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I love this sooooo much!
princessbinas chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
I think they should find out Danny's secret after Jack accidently hacks into the chat room AND Tucker's virtual diary while trying to find an epic fudge recipe and shows Maddie what he found.
Valerie Firelock chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Take that, Dash.
I guess you don't want Honeycombs, then?
Valerie Firelock chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Stoll hilarious. And Dani is awesome!
Poor Vladimir... No, actually... Poor Kitty Jack.
Poor Box Ghost...
Anyway.
Thank you. This is making me laugh.
During my war with the -shudder- Fly.
A war while on vacation... -sigh-
Valerie
Valerie Firelock chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Fave number...? Umm... 14.
It fits a little more now that O AM 14.
Great story. it's hilarious!
Well... At least, I think so.
i kissed danny and he liked it chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Okay do my idea : so Danny and Danni and jazz run against each other for school president and keep putting up lies about each other and they have to be funny lies and at the end their parents embarrass them and someone like a loser wins ( mabey someone like nathen or mikey) . :)
i kissed danny and he liked it chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I died laughing when Tucker said remember when we were young LOL:)
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
"I'm cooler than him because I have ghost powers. My ghost powers are way cooler. I also don't sleep under a staircase, and at least the crazy guy that's after me has a nose." Danny typed.

I laughed forever when I read this. You should bring up more stuff like this. And also my advice for Danny's parents finding out he's Phantom, make it to where Danny's tells Sam and Tucker and Jazz and Dani and whoever else about it through messaging, don't make his parents find out through the messaging. Make a cool story line about his parents finding out and then talk about it on the messaging. I know I repeated myself, but like when Danny and Sam started dating, it wasn't very good. And neither was Val discovering Danny's secret. So... that's just my advice :)
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
This chapter was better than the last one. It all lined up nicely, and I've found that I like it when you don't put in anything from the show and just make it all original ideas or ideas from others. Good job!
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I hate leaving criticism like this in a review, but Valerie finding out Danny was Phantom wasn't very good. And we all know what happened in the show. Vlad sent Valerie weapons to destroy Phantom and Valerie was going to do it. She can't just forgive him all of the sudden like that. It's not very realistic. Maybe it'd be better for Sam and Tuck and Danny to talk about Valerie finding out over the messaging or something and not for Val to find out about it through the messaging thing. I mean, she's not the type of person to just be like, "I forgive you totally for making me poor, my dad losing his job when things were difficult already, and now having to result to side jobs whenever I can just so I can help put food on the table."
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
These are getting better and better and a few of them are making me laugh, lol. Keep up the good work!
u chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
U should change the format and give them screen names
princessbinas chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Now for Danny to dye a bunch of cats purple and sick them on Vlad!
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
This story is great. I laugh every time you bring up Vlad and his lonely guy cat :)