Reviews for On Our Way
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 1 . 4/15
I think I just died from the cuteness. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been going through (stalking) your Hetalia stories this week, and although I've loved every one I've read, this is still probably one of my favorites. PruAus is just adorable.

On another note, I noticed you have Prussia calling Austria "young master." I may be mistaken, but I think it's actually "little master." (Then again, I'm not sure. I've just seen it used rather often in several other stories.)
Quintessential Antagonist chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This fic is so cute and endearing!

I love PruAus, but it's rare to come upon, especially as fluff, so I'm so glad I found this! Your portrayal of both Prussia and Austria was spot on, their interactions were brilliant, as well as the way that Prussia slowly begins to realise his feelings— but not to too deep an extent.

And Prussia possessing musical talent— who would've thought?

The ending was just too cute, from the shoulder resting to the photo to Austria's little smile. And of course the rest of the Bad Touch Trio would have to appear at the most crucial moment. This is brilliant, and going straight to my Favourites.

Cheers!

Q.A.
Hypocritical Romantic chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
No words can describe how beautifully perfect this story is to me. I'm slowly but surely making my way through your stories and you've just gotta know how much I love your work! (Even tho I'll probably keep saying this over and over again.)
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
D'AW! Gakuen Bus Cuddles! :3 I usually ship Prussia/Canada, Austria/Hungary, and Austria/Switzerland, but your Prussia/Austria stories are A-freaking-dorable! I love how Prussia was telling his heart to shut up. That's just like him! If you do another W Academy fic, I'd love it if you somehow included Prussia's epic broom guitar solo, simply because it's awesome!

Great job, as always!
Itachis-Witch chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I'm really getting into your fanfictions today. Prussia and Austria usually aren't one of my favourite couples but I like they way you portrait them. Just found your domestic one shots and I'm definetely going to read them.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh so sweet!
DancingOnRainbow chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awwwww! That's the most coherent comment I'm able to make now xD
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Okay, now that I feel all soft and mushy inside... You know, I don't even really like this pairing, but you made me fall in love with how cute their dynamic is when written well. I really enjoyed this, and I kinda wish you could write a sequel or some thing. Any ways awesome job!
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Okay, I don't even ship Prussia and Austria, but this was adorable.
NotSigningInXP chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aw, this was so cute! And I love the camaraderie between the BTT.
SakuSaki chapter 1 . 2/14/2013