Reviews for Fairytales
RiseOfTheLemming chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
The first part you have written looks really good so it will be interesting to see where it goes from here! (Just writing tribute forms for you now!)
ViveLaChaos chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I can't wait for the games to begin :-)
Shuckfaced Crank chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Cool. Interesting tributes, too...
Inksmith chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
It looks great so far! I submitted two tributes and am looking forward to the reapings. Love the idea, keep it up!
DELETEDACCOUNT143577883589 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Can you temporarily reserve District 2 boy and District 7 girl for me? I can see your not getting a lot of tributes and I would love to help
Tabsthecat chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Hi I really like your idea for a story. I have been reading fanfics for ages but only decided to get an account when I saw this one. I have written character profiles for district 3 female, district 4 male and district 11 female. They are all a range of ages and I will PM you as soon as the computer lets me (you have to have been a member for at least 24 hours before you can PM anyone). So please can you keep those slots free until I can PM you. I understand if someone sends you an amazing idea before me, but I will send you mine as soon as I can. Thank you!
jenjentheboscostick chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
I like that you are letting everyone know the rules straight forward, do you know when you'll start righting the story
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3